Seventeen. (Part One)

Check out his first lady and add it in your libraries. I'm gonna post a new chapter soon. :))

Humdard is not about romance, it's about pain and the sharing of it, the road to recovery. There won't be much cute fluffy smutty romance like humsafar. There would be mature, okay sometimes cute and fluffy but mostly pain-ish stuff.

Also, humdard is almost over. Four more chapters and that's it?! These last four are worth it though. They're painful and love filled and just ahh can't waif to share them with you guys.

--------------------

Anaaya x Hassan.

When she was a little girl, she had an obsession with grey eyes

When she was a little girl, she had an obsession with grey eyes. She wanted grey eyes so bad that she would cry and whine at her mother.

Her mother would gently scold her, asking her to not be ungrateful. Then, she would make Anaaya sit on her lap and tell her how beautiful brown eyes really were.

And she would tell about the lure and power they had.

They can pull you in, they can comfort you without any panic or any fear, they reflect everything, whether it's glee or melancholy, and if you're lucky enough to see their beauty in someone else, with the same brown eyes, you would see how similar they feel, how warm and lovely and comforting, the kind of eyes that you wouldn't get tired of looking at,

They're not plain, boring, just brown eyes. They're the reflection of your soul, a reflection of you.

But she never really cared about my brown eyes, She didn't fall in love with them. Not until she saw those brown eyes on someone else.

On Hassan.

And that day, when he opened his eyes for the very first time after the accident, she finally realised how lovely those brown eyes really were. How much they meant to her.

Lost in her own world, she glanced at her husband after adjusting her knee length dress and saw him trying to wear his shirt without hissing. His body hurt, it hurt alot.