Ten.

Long chapter and an intense one. Make sure to vote and comment!! I deserve it cause I couldn't write anything but I still managed to do it lol!

I miss speaking hassan 😭😭😭

--

Chand Lamhaaat Ke Waaste Hi Sahi

Muskura kar Mili Thi Mujhe zindagi

Teri Aaghosh Mein Din The Mere Kate

Teri Baahon Mein Thi Meri Raate Kati

Even if it was only for a few moments

Life had met me with a smile

My days were spent in your embrace

My night were spent in your arms..

Anaaya

Anaaya.

It had been two months since the accident. Two months of absolute agony and grief. Two months of nothing but silence from Hassan, two months of her trying to slowly build up her broken walls.

The hospital had become her first home and their place, her second. Her nights and days were spent here, there were times when she simply wanted to fall apart all over again, the children were not easy to deal with, not without him.

They wanted to see their baba.

They wanted to know where he had gone.

They wanted to go and meet him.

But she never wanted them to see their superhero father, lying on a cold bed.

So she would lie, and lie.

And lie some more.

She would tell them she would take them to the hospital but she never had the courage to do so.

Her worklife was over, she couldn't go back to work like this, not when Hassan was in such a bad place in his life.

She had initially taken a three months leave but she would probably quit, she couldn't work like this.

She couldn't function like this.

It took all the willpower that she had inside of her to not sleep by his side, it took all that she had to spend mere hours at home.

Aunty Shagufta and Uncle Shafqat had arrived three weeks ago along with Rania.

They were being as helpful as they could be. But they hardly knew anything about Newyork.

Aunty Shagufta didn't trust the white girls. She put all her time and effort with her grandchildren.

This was her way of grieving. Anaaya knew that. She hardly visited the hospital.