One.

Kitna anokhaa bandhan hai ye
Teri meri jaan jo ek hui

what a unique bond it is,
that your and my life have become one

Hassan x Anaaya.

They say that loving someone is like taking your very first breath. Pyaar Muhabbat, Ishq, it's very similar to breathing for the very first time.

Your breath catches when you see that person and you can finally breathe when you understand why your breath got caught in the first place.

To love someone, you have to love all parts of them, you have to love the vulnerable and the miserable parts as much as you love the happy and comfortable ones.

Hassan loved Anaaya.

More than anyone he had ever loved in his entire life. for him the whole perspective of love changed when he started to live with her.

He thought love was simply having someone with you at all times, he thought that love was a feeling that he felt for Lisa.

But Anaaya changed all of that.

She changed the way his mind worked. She changed a lot of things.

He loved her smile and he also loved her tears.

It must sound sadistic to some people.

Loving someone's tears. But for Hassan, her vulnerability and her confidence were equally lovable.

He loved her face, her figure, her curves, but he equally loved the small parts of fat that had gathered around her thighs after four children..

She hated it. She would spend hours in gym, just to get rid of it. But he didn't care.

He loved her. And he loved all parts of her. All shades of her. All colors of her.

He loved the way she would pout in sleep and he loved the way she would giggle. He loved her laughter.

He loved that she had blessed him with a family. A family he could call his own.

He loved it all.

Even after six years of marriage, he found something new to love. Every single day.

He stood in front of the mirror, fixing his tie while glancing at his wife who was still fast asleep.

"Anaaya, ek minute se pehle uth jao warna main Abaan ko bula kar tickle karwaunga tumhain."

(Anaaya, wake up right now or else I'll call Abaan and make him tickle you.)

His words had no affect on her. She turned around, hugging the pillow tightly and sleeping away.

He knew why. And he wished he didn't have to wake her up. She had been up till four, because Aira wouldn't sleep.

But it was almost eight now, both of them had important meetings, Abaan had school. She couldn't sleep.

He sighed as he sprayed cologne over himself.

"Anaaya, wake up. Kya ho gaya hai aaj?"

He insisted again, asking what had happened to her. Anaaya groaned at her husband's voice.

"Hassan yaar, sone do mujhe." (let me sleep)

She whined. He nodded, even though her eyes were closed.

He walked ahead, sitting beside her and moving his hand across her hair.

"Fine, I'll go wake up Abaan. You better be ready when I come back." He whispered.