Eleven.

Sorry for such a late update. But here you go. I wanted to write a complete intense sad chapter but I missed writing about romantic cute flirty lusty hassan and so here it is.

Make sure to comment and vote. Comments cause I love them!

Love ya'll bubyeeee!!

Anaaya never asked for her needs, he just fulfilled them

Anaaya never asked for her needs, he just fulfilled them. But this one time, she needs him and he doesn't seem to get the clue.

Anaaya hardly tried to piss Hassan off. She loved his charming ways, and she hated to fight.

Their arguments hardly happened and even when they did, one of them would compromise and lighten up the situation.

When Hassan had announced he was going to take leave from work today, Anaaya had been ecstatic, she had called in sick too. Just so they could have a good day together.

The kids were asleep, they were awake.

She wanted to spend sometime with him. She needed to.

She was hardly ever needy this way, it was usually Hassan, she never asked for it because she always got it. But now, when for once she wanted it the most, he wasn't even looking at her.

Anaaya sighed out loud, just so he would look up but he didn't.

She was still in her gorgeous night gown, her legs were on display but for some reason his phone was more fucking important.

He was casually lounging on the couch, still in his pajamas of a t-shirt and boxers.

She was hardly bothered by the fact that he was using his phone but this one time, she didn't want him to. She had been trying to give him hints since the past few days, hints that he didn't get.

Anaaya knew he was stressed about this new case and usually stress brought out the best in him in the bedroom but for some reason, this time, Hassan wasn't really in the mood.

That made her furious.

Last night, she had literally almost told him that she wanted to have sex. She could say it, it wouldn't really matter, she had said it before as well. But he had been so freaking clueless lately that she could strip naked in front of him and he still wouldn't get the hint.

"Pour me some tea, Anaaya." She heard him say.

Without even looking at her.

"Pour it yourself." She mumbled back in annoyance, a frown set on her face.

That got him to finally look up at his wife's glum face.

Hassan raised his eyes at her.

"What got into you this morning?"  He questioned.

"Nothing." She replied with an eye roll.

"Well clearly something is wrong with you." He stated again.