Seventeen. (Part Two)

Comment. Vote. Tell me what you think. Ok bye.

Teri dhadkanon se hai zindagi meri

Khwaahishein teri ab duaayein meri

My life is from your heartbeats,

your wishes are my prayers now..

Anaaya x Hassan.

She opened the door to the bedroom, eyes glancing over to see Hassan standing in front of a mirror.

She could hear him mumbling something over and over again, but she couldn't really understand what was being said.

She moved closer, taking light steps so she could hear him first instead of disturbing him.

Her brows furrowed as she stood a few steps closer from the dressing table.

"Look at me, I believe in you. You can do this."

A giggle escaped her mouth as she heard him chant the words over and over again.

"Are you really, talking to yourself? In the mirror?" She questioned him playfully, finding this new side of Hassan slightly amusing.

She laughed one more time and he turned to scowl at her.

"Stop laughing at me." He stated seriously and she she realised how nervous he really was.

It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, ofcourse it was a different thing, since she had never really seen him out of his wits like that, so nervous and trying to sound confident in front of a mirror as a newbie.

It meant that he truly cared, that he really cared about this.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." She apologised, smiling at him.

Hassan blew out breath from his mouth.

"Are they all here?" He enquired. She nodded.

"Yeah."

"I used to scare the shit out of them, I don't understand why I'm scared now."

He admitted.

Anaaya remembered how she had gone to Hassan's firm one day, to drop some files. He had been in a meeting, without a care in the world, Hassan had told her to come inside.

He had conversated with her for over ten minutes, not caring about the fact that his people were waiting. He was in charge, and the ones in charge with him were qualified enough but not as smart as him.

Hassan wasn't just confident in his demeanour, he just didn't know the law, he preached it. He loved it.

He wasn't just in it because it paid the bills, because corporate lawyers had if the best or because corporate lawyers earned way more than the others, law was his life.