Eighteen.

I have published the second chapter of his first lady. Check it out, vote, comment. You know? The usual 😂

--

This is such a light chapter really 🤣🤣

--

Tell me what you think. Thanks for all the love so far! ❤️

--

--

Anaaya.

She sat in the office, taking a moment to migrate her eyes away from the bright screen of the laptop and the television that kept on displaying the same fucking thing to just breathe and relax.

She had a meeting in thirty minutes, a meeting she wasn't even prepared for, a meeting that she had to excel at but she didn't know what to do.

She had no time to prepare, her mind constantly wandering around Hassan. Did he take his medicines yet? Was he okay? What if work got too overwhelming for him?

If it were upto her, she would have begged him to stay home another few weeks but the doctor had given him a go, that he could go to work and be as normal as he was before.

It wasn't until she received a call from Feriha Baji that she snapped out of her thoughts and attended the phone call.

She didn't even say a Salam before she started to hear the yelling of Hassan's sister.

"Anaaya? What's wrong with Hassan?" She questioned as soon as she heard Anaaya's breathing over the phone.

Her heart felt like it was almost in her throat.

What the hell?

"Why? What happened?" She enquired quietly.

Don't panic.

Don't panic.

Please don't panic.

"He's being a complete ass, I called him and it was like I was talking to some bitter asshole, what the fuck?"

Feriha baji had a degree in swearing and rambling abuses. Anaaya rolled her eyes.

"Baji, he is still healing, cut him some slack."

She defended and heard an exasperated sigh in return.

"I'm trying, we all are, mama, me, Rania..but I've never heard him be such a prick. I mean, he was like don't call me when I'm at work, blah blah. He was so fucking rude!"

Anaaya sighed loudly.

"Feriha baji, he's your brother. I-"

"When I questioned if he's going to bring the kids to meet us anytime soon, he said that 'I'm not gonna bring my kids anywhere near your unethical ass' What the hell?"