Eight.

Cute to intense real quick! I hope you guys like this one. It's mostly gonna be like this, some past flashbacks, some new stuff!! I need some good comments today cause I worked hard for this chapter. (as hard as writing it in ten minutes I'm so lazy uff)

-----------------

Kitna anokha bandhan hai ye

Teri meri jaan jo ek hui

What a strange relationship this is,
Our two souls are now one..

Anaaya x Hassan.

Anaaya stood outside the building, unable to get through the glass doors, freezing as she tightened the shawl around her neck

If it weren't for Pakistani Pashmina shawls, she would have turned into an ice queen. Literally.

She knew the tower was locked and Hassan was probably inside, still working but somehow she had decided to come here, at bloody four in the morning.

She pulled out her phone, sending him a quick text.

It's fucking freezing out here. Can you let me in.

His response came almost instantly.

What the hell? Wait, I'll ask Diana to let you in.

Who the fuck was Diana though? She thought to herself.

It hardly took 'Diana' a few minutes to come downstairs and she dialled a number on the machine latched near the door, giving access to her.

Anaaya quickly walked inside, taking in the warmness of the building. Newyork's winter wasn't something she had experienced before.

She wasn't the one to get jealous, but she didn't understand why the hell was she here with her husband at four in the morning?

She understood the complexity of their work but the wife inside of her felt slightly jealous at this hot woman working with her husband at such a time.

They rode the elevator together, Diana gave her a small smile, which she gladly returned.

She got out of the elevator, entering Hassan's firm.

The place was lit up even at this time of the night, she spotted Hassan in his office, who upon spotting her, stood up and walked towards her.

She had already entered his office.

"What are you doing here? Is everything alright? Why aren’t you with the kids?" Hassan glanced at her with concern.

"Everything’s fine. The kids are okay, they're with my mom and Maggie."