Six.

Slight description of what hassan is going through right now :))

Make sure to comment vote and tell me what you think so far.

Anaaya

They say that when a woman falls in love, she turns into an absolutely different person. She turns into a person she never thought she would become.

They say women fall in love easily, men fall in love with a woman's looks but a woman, she falls in love simply with how a man conducts himself.

Attraction and infatuation are a result of good looks, beauty and grace. But love? Love is different.

They say that love brings us pain, they say love hurts. But isn't the point of every single feeling in the world is to get hurt at some point?

So why should love be any different?

And love brought so much joy in Anaaya's life. She transformed into an epitome of a woman. Whether it was just love or whether it was Hassan's love, she didn't know.

Her marriage to him was the reason she was this person today. She couldn't imagine being a mature woman without him. She had no shame in admitting that Hassan changed her life. For the better.

And she knew she had changed him too. For the better.

A lot of people don't really believe in the notion of marriage but she believed in it as strongly as she believed in God.

Loving someone, Marrying someone, being theirs, it gives you someone you could trust, someone you could talk to, someone who would celebrate your wins and grieve your losses, someone who would forgive you without a second thought for your mistakes, someone who would show up, no questions asked, someone who wouldn't hesitate in walking with you for the rest of your life.

In good times and in bad.

Anaaya reckoned this was their bad time.

And she needed to be the strong pillar here, she needed to stay strong. For him.

For the man she loved.

She called up Sarah and asked about her children, wondering if they were asleep or awake.

Right now, she just wanted to hear the voice of someone she held close.

Sarah mentioned about Abaan being awake.

And so the five year old held the phone to talk to his mama.

"Hi sunshine." Anaaya whispered softly over the phone, nose red and eyes glassy.

"Hi mama!" The boy chirped back. His voice was enthusiastic but she could also hear the lethargic tone.

She knew he was tired. He was just too stubborn to sleep.

"Why aren't you asleep right now? You know it's past your bedtime." She said, and could actually hear him huffing.

She could imagine her boy with a sad pout on his face.

"But baba has to bring me fishes yet."

At the mention of Hassan's name and the hope in her son's voice, she wanted to break down.

But she sniffed.

"Mama and baba are a little occupied right now, Abaan. But once we're home, he'll bring you your fishes. Okay?

She explained to him.

She knew she could tell him about Hassan being in a hospital and he would understand it a little but she couldn't let him fall asleep like that.