Nineteen (Part 2)

Make sure to add his first lady into your libraries. Go vote and comment if you haven't already :)))

I've already posted a new chapter today :)

Okay this chapter has slight family drama too so that's gonna be good I guess.

Sassy Anaaya is slightly back cause why not right?

Point of view changes and stuff too.

Late night update cause why not

Hope you guys like it :))

Here you go.

--

Anaaya

Anaaya.

As I put on the dupatta around my neck and saw Aira laying down on the bed, I went forward to pick her up.

She squealed at me, and my heart felt lighter than usual. In the middle of all this grief of losing Uncle Shafqat, this ball of happiness really lifted one's mood.

"Good morning, love. Ooo, someone's excited." I murmured, kissing her cheek as she giggled.

Abaan on the other hand jumped off from the bed, and groaned in hunger.

"Mama, breakfast?"

"Yeah, we are gonna go downstairs and then you guys can have breakfast."

He nodded, already ready to go downstairs.

"No, Abaan. You have to change first."

I pulled out a kurta that Hiba had gifted him, as I helped him wear it over his head.

"Mama?" His face was pulled in a pout. I looked at him, confused.

"Yeah?"

"When we going home?"

"Soon, baby." I whispered.

I missed home more than usual. This was home. Pakistan was home. All the luxuries that we had there, we had here as well.

But in Newyork, it was just us. Our family. The children weren't used to so many people, Abaan was missing his school and I wanted nothing more than to go back and start working.

"Why? You miss home?" I asked him, pushing his hair away from his forehead.

"Yeah. And Maggie. I miss Maggie."

"Me too. But we have to stay here for a while. For your daadi."

I told him. He nodded in understanding.

He was my most understanding boy. The kindest one with a big heart.

"Okay? Good boy."

I was about to brush my entangled wet hair when Rania entered my bedroom without even knocking.