Twenty. (Part One)

Okay so what I really do is that I write all the dialogues and fill in the descriptions later. My dumbass had this chapter exceeding like 5000 words so once again I had to divide it into two parts.

Dramatic chapter because I'm more into drama than romance these days.

Thanks for reading and liking. Hopefully.

Make sure to add his first lady in your libraries and check it out.

It has burak and Fawad. That's the dream really. 😂😂

That's all.

Vote. Comment. Tell me what you think.

Its Monday tomorrow, enjoy a shitty work day haha 😂

--

Anaaya x Hassan.

The sun gleamed through the window, rays of the morning sunlight spreading across the whole room

The sun gleamed through the window, rays of the morning sunlight spreading across the whole room.  The warmth of the sun comforted his skin as he talked over the phone. He could hear the distant sound of loud voices and the most dominating voice was of his aunt, who questioned his wife's whereabouts.

Usually she was up on her feet early and ready, but since it had taken her a long time to get her baby girl to sleep, she was trying to take a nap right now.

Anaaya was only half asleep, half awake as she heard the chitchat of her husband. She didn't say anything because they both were not on talking terms, the argument of last night still deep rooted in her head.

She turned away from his side again and pretended to close her eyes.

"Anaaya, Phupho wants to know if you would go to the graveyard with her?"

He knew she was awake and he also knew why she was choosing to ignore him, she open her eyes and set up but didn't say a word.

"Excuse me, hello?"

He hissed at her as he realized that she was not talking to him, not even if there was someone on the other end waiting to hear her response through him.