Nineteen (Part 1)

The longer the chapter, the more the comments. Lmao.

((I hope you guys appreciate the descriptions. I wrote them quite carefully,))

Okay so I tried to write this as well as I could. The pain of losing someone, your family, its very hard obv and I've tried to capture that. Hopefully you all will not think is it as lame.

Rip uncle shafqat 😂😂

Make sure to vote, comment and tell me what you think!!

It was getting too fuckin long, I had to divide it into parts lol.

Second part soon. :)))

---

Hassan x Anaaya

They say that death comes unannounced. It's an unkind and wretched thing, they say it's unruly and unplanned.

You don't know when you're going to lose someone you love, someone you respect, someone you care for, death doesn't wait for anyone, it comes and it takes away the soul, leaving being a body that's only flesh and bones.

The person you used to talk to, is now just a body. It's scary, it's difficult but it's life.

It sucks.

It's lonely and sad, it's tragic and painful. It's everything that you don't want to feel in your life. It's everything opposite to how you want to feel.

She didn't know what to do, what to say, how to even speak without crying.

The look on his face was enough for her to worry but at the same time, what could she say to him? His father had died. There was no beating around the bush.

My dad's dead.

He had said. There were no more words spoken to her.

The funeral was in mere hours as they had landed.

They had to keep the dead body in the morgue for three damn days.

Three days of absolute shock and grief.

Uncle Shafqat wasn't just Hassan's father. He was the man that Anaaya had looked upto all her life. The man that was her father's best friend.

The man that had always given her the courage she needed, without asking for anything in return.

And now, without a word, the man had died.

She didn't know how she was going to even face his dead body, she didn't know how much hard life could get for them.

She adjusted Aira in her arms as they took steps to enter the house. She didn't know how she was going to make her children understand the crying and the yelling, but what else could she do? Nothing.

"We can't take them inside." It was the first time Hassan had spoken, first time he had actually said some sort of words to her.

Anaaya gulped.

"What choice do we have?" She questioned him.

It didn't even take a few seconds that Azlaan and his wife were at their sides, his wife hugging Anaaya lightly while Azlaan simply embraced his brother, choking and sobbing out loud.

Hassan didn't say anything, just patted his brother's back, whispering something completely incoherent.

He had died of a sudden cardiac arrest. They didn't even know he had a heart problem.