Fillie~ Noah

Millies POV- they're nineteen and eighteen

So remember how they had a baby since she cheated on Jacob with Finn and she got preggers with Finn's baby? Well remember his name is Noah, so don't get it confused with Noah schnapp😂

"Here comes the choo choo train." Finn smiled, feeding Noah, as I smiled, chuckling.

Noah made his cute baby noises, spilling his food everywhere, making us both awe. Finn tickled his stomach, kissing it, as he giggled, squealing.

"He's so cute." Finn laughed, as I chuckled, nodding my head. "Time to put this little critter to bed." Finn picked him up, walking out of the dining room.

I cleaned up the mess, walking in the bedroom, as I sighed, getting dressed. I laid in bed, deciding to get on my social media for a little bit to like some comments.

~~~

Milliebobbybrown• •••

Milliebobbybrown•                                              •••

Liked by sadiesink_, noahschnapp, and 567,987 others

Milliebobbybrown• my whole worlds❤️

Sadiesink_• OH MY GOD💓

User_1• CUTE

User_2• disgusting, you're teenagers

User_3• ^^^

View all 234,575 comments

~~~

"He's finally asleep." Finn walked in, chuckling.

I nodded, staring at the wall, as he furrowed his eyebrows, walking in. "Mills what's wrong?"

"You know that picture I posted?"

"Mhm." He kissed my cheek, as I sniffled, turning around to face him. "Why are you crying?"

"They're giving us hate. I don't care what they say about me but I don't want them saying stuff about my baby. He's just a little baby." I cried, as he sighed, hugging me tightly.

"I think it's very brave of you to post that picture Mills, and they're just idiots who don't understand how it feels okay? Our baby is beautiful, and yeah we're young, but you're still an amazing mom."

"They don't think that." I cried, as he hugged me, kissing my forehead.

"Babe, turn the comments off, and forget about the haters. So many people love you and support you. Your millieons and our fillie shippers." He smiled lightly.

"I just wanted to post a picture with my family, but I get attacked by it."

"Babe, I love you and Noah more than anything, I promise you they're not worth it. They're just bored and wanna hate on people for no reason. You're an amazing mom, and an amazing person, and you're also hot as hell." He's smiled lightly, making me chuckle lightly.

I kissed him softly, burying my face in his chest, as he kissed my head, sighing. "Thanks Finn, I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed me softly, resting his hand on my cheek, as I sighed, hugging him tightly.

"I'll do it for you." He kissed my head, grabbing my phone and putting the passcode in, as I sighed, nuzzling my face in his chest.

"Done. Comments turned off, and I also commented back to a few.. oopsie." He kissed my cheek, as I chuckled, smiling lightly.

He set my phone down, turning off the lamp, and cuddled up to me, sighing. "Goodnight Mills."

"Goodnight Finn."

~~~

I heard crying, as I yawned, getting out of bed. I kissed Finn's cheek, seeing him fast asleep, as I sighed, walking to Noah's nursery.

"Hey baby." I smiled, taking him out of his crib. "It's three am." I rocked him, and he immediately stopped crying.

He always wants attention.

I rocked him, as he used his pacifier, holding my finger with his small hand.

After about an hour, he finally went back to sleep, as I sighed, setting him back in his crib, and kissing his small head.

I walked out, getting back in bed, seeing Finn still asleep. I nuzzled my head in his chest, drifting back off to sleep.

~~~

"Mommy, wake uppp." I fluttered my eyes open, seeing Finn carrying Noah to my face, making me smile.

"How's my cute baby?"

"I'm great." Finn smiled, as I shook my head chuckling, taking Noah out of his hands.

"I changed his diaper, bathed him, and even fed him." He smiled, making me smile lightly.

Noah squealed, making his cute baby noises, as I smiled, kissing his cute little face. Finn got in bed beside me, as we smiled, playing with Noah.

Finn rested his head on my shoulder, playing with Noah, as I chuckled, seeing him squeal.

Finn laughed, kissing me softly, continuing to play with Noah, as I smiled, admiring my boys. He threw him up in the air lightly, making Noah squeal.

I took a video, chuckling lightly, as he laughed, playing with Noah. I sent it to my friends, since I shouldn't post it, I'll get hate.

I smiled, kissing him softly, as he chuckled, kissing my cheek. He set Noah down so he doesn't get nauseous, as I smiled lightly, rubbing Noah's small arms.

~~~

Noah was currently taking a nap, so Finn and I were laying in bed taking a break. My head was rested on his chest, with our legs tangled together.

"Wanna take a nap?"

I nodded slowly, cuddling closer, as he smiled, kissing my head. I drifted off to sleep, hugging Finn.

~~~

"Let's go get fro yo." Finn walked in, carrying Noah as I smiled, nodding my head. I got up, grabbing my stuff, while we walked out.

We walked in the fro yo place, taking Noah out of his little seat, and carrying him. I kissed his small head, as Finn smiled, chuckling.

"Try this flavor." I smiled, giving Finn a bite, as we walked out of the fro yo place. I heard cameras clicking and flashing, as I covered Noah's eyes, giving Finn a look.

TMZ once again.

I covered my face with my hoodie, hurrying up to walk to my car. "Millie Bobby Brown, rumors have been going around that you and singer slash musically star Jacob Sartorius are still together, are those rumors true?"

"It's all fake, I dumped that elf a long time ago. Goodbye." I put Noah in the car seat, getting in the passenger side.

Finn rolled his eyes, locking the door, as I sighed, giving him a look.

"I really hate them." He started the car, as I sighed, nodding my head.

~~~

Last minute. I wrote this a week ago and forgot to publish it.

-Valerie