Chapter 18: Family

Start from the beginning

"Really?,,, I didn't know, I'm sorry, I was always on your side." He sighed, relaxing as he laid down.

"Yea, I know, Besides you, Ash was always on my side too."

"Did I just hear my name?" Ash said, walking up behind us. "What's up? Hey Uncle K." she asked.

"Nothing much. How are you?"

"Good, thank you. Hey Hannah, You need to come back out back, I have a surprise for you." Ash said. I sighed and got up, "You coming Uncle K?" she asked.

"Yea I'll be there soon." He smiled. We nodded and left. When we got back in the back my eyes were blinded by hands.

"Guess Who.." The voice spoke, it had a slight tint of country in it.

"I don't know, tell me." I said, sighing.

"Really? You don't remember me?" The person took their hands off my eyes and I spun around. My mouth dropped.

"JOEY?!" I shouted, smiling like a idiot. "OH MY GOD!!!" I hugged him, my best friend from my childhood was here.

"My God! You've grown!"

"So I've been told, you look great!" I smiled, letting go.

"I havent seen you in years, I lost your number." He sighed, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"I'll give you my number later. Let's talk about how you and Debi are! Did you 2 get married?!" I asked, squealing slightly.

"Yep! We're a happy Married couple." He smiled, "So, Ryan, Is he good to you?"

I sighed, "Yes, He is. How do you know his name though?" I asked, getting a Dr. Pepper.

"Ashlynn, She filled me in." He smiled, I rolled my eyes as some other family Member's started walking up to me and talking to me, it became awkward quickly though.

-Ryan's PoV-

I sighed, working on my own footage on '7 Ways To Die'. Then Hannah's voice filled my ears, I missed her. I smiled and turned it up, Listening to every word she said. I saved what I edited and decided to call her. I Pulled out my phone and selected her contacts list and it started ringing.

"Hey Baby!" She chirped, I smiled.

"Hey babe, how are you? How was the reunion?" I said, looking at the clock, it was 10pm here.

"Good," She groaned. "Hold on let me go somewhere more quiet, Joey won't shut up and He's yelling at the tv" she said as I heard "YOU STUPID IDIOT! IT'S LLAMA! LLAMA!!!" in the background. Then it became quiet, "Alright, I'm outside, How are you babe?" She asked.

"Good, I miss you. Do you know what day you'll be on your way back home?" I asked, Hoping it wouldn't be longer than another few days.

"I don't know, I wish I was home. Azura Kicked my ass today! She's great at Mortal Kombat! She used my favorite Character from MK2, Baraka. It was awesome."

"That's awesome, I'm taking it that you're getting attached to her." I smirked, chuckling slightly.

"Yea, she's cool. I want you to meet her. I wish you were here..." She whimpered.

"I wish I was too. We'll see each other soon." I sighed, relaxing in my seat.

"I love you Ryan."

"I love you too baby.." I smiled.

"Hannah! Joey Want's you!" Someone yelled.

"TELL HIM ILL BE IN, IN A MINUTE! I'M ON THE PHONE WITH RYAN! FUCK OFF FOR A FEW!" Hannah yelled, I chuckled.

"Go ahead and go baby, I'll call you tomorrow morning. I'm gonna head home anyways." Which was true, I started shutting everything down.

"Aw, but..." she sighed, "alright, I love and miss you baby, Kiss the animals for me."

"I will babe, love and miss you too." I kissed the phone and sighed. She kissed back and hung up. I stood up and collected my things and headed out. I locked everything up and got in my car and headed home.

Once I got home I just went striaght to bed after I let the dogs out and Back in. I walked upstairs and took my pants off and climbed in bed. Sighing as I covered up and closed my eyes.

-Hannah's PoV-

I hung up with Ryan and walked back in the house. "What do you want!?" I snapped. I was not happy that every time I go to talk to Ryan I get interrupted.

"Woah, you mad? I'm sorry, I just wanted to know if you wanted to play Mortal Kombat." Joey threw his hands up in defence.

I growled and shook my head. "No, I'm going to go to bed, I'm Exhausted, sorry Joey." I sighed. Leaving Joey alone in the living room. I walked upstairs and went to the bathroom and then walked into Azura's room. "Hey, I'm going to bed early Azura, Don't worry about being quiet." I smiled as I climbed in her bed.

"Alright, Night sissy." She smiled. That was the first time she called me sissy. I shrugged and curled up, missing Ryan and his warmth... Just a few more day's Hannah, just a few more...