Rachel: Only a Week Until

Sorry, I didn't know what to write but here's something to read. It's not great but it's something...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Rachel's POV:

Waking up to the man you love is amazing on its own! But to have the man of your dreams wake you up with the softest, most tender kiss and having his hot breath whisper something sweet and exciting in your ear is so much better! "Guess what we're doing one week from today!" Ross hums with the biggest grin plastered across his goofy face as I start to make the effort to sit up!

"Hmm... Let me think. Well, I don't have any medical appointments... I don't have any projects due at work... Oh, wait a minute. I have a meeting at work soon. That must be it!" I joke with a cheeky smirk. "Hey!" He whines, pulling a sad face whilst quivering his bottom lip.

"Oh come on! You know I'm only messing around, lighten up!" I lean over towards Ross and gently place my hands on the lower sides of his face. I softly guide his lips closer to mine as they slowly brush against each other. "I love you!" I whisper as we exit the trance.

Ross pulls me back in and we kiss again, only this time for much longer. Sweetly, as we come out of our love-filled kiss, Ross whispers back in my ear "I love you too!" making me smile. I swing my legs over the side of the bed and begin to stand up when Ross grabs me and pulls me back down and starts forcefully placing his push lips against my own.

I start to laugh, with our lip conjoined, and steadily lift him off me so I can start to get ready for the day. "Come on Ross, you're gonna make us late!" I complain whilst back standing up. "So! It's only Monica. And all she's going to ask us is if we've packed yet!"

"But we haven't! And it's more important than your making it out to be, Ross!" I pull a white blouse over my head and rummage for my favourite pair of black pants. As I bend down to pick up some fresh, clean underwear, I feel Ross' hands grip my hips and I stand back up in response. "Seriously, Ross, if you continue trying to seduce me and draw me in, we are going to be late! So can you please just get ready?" I moan, knowing he wants us to just stay in bed and laze around forever.

He huffs and grabs a pair of jeans. "Fine, but only because you're about to become my wife!" He flashes his goofy grin once more as I pick out a smart looking shirt for him to wear. I pull on my trousers as he pulls on his jeans and I grab his shirt off the bed, where I had chucked it before. I walk back over to where Ross is standing, staring at me with his big, strong eyes, and gently trickle my fingertips down and over his chest and stomach.

Tenderly kissing his chest, I open up the shirt and Ross slowly pulls his arms through the sleeves. I look up at Ross, falling deep into the brown sparkle that twinkles under his eyelids, but soon drop my vision to his enticing lips once again.

This sudden rush of lust hitting me makes me want to stay in his arms forever and never let go. Ross notices my want and leans down, closing the small gap between us, kissing me softly. He gently starts edging me towards the bed, causing me to sit then lay across the softness ans Ross hovers over me with his lips attached to mine.

After many long moments of intensely exploring each others mouths, we separate in serious need to breath and catch some air. It's only then that I remember that we have plans to meet up with Monica so I quickly push Ross up as I begin to laugh.

"Man, you're annoying. Why do you have to be so lovable?" I kiss Ross as I pull him up off the bed and start to drag him out of the bedroom. He quickly prepares us some breakfast to eat as I make sure everything is ready for the day. After we finish the food, I grab a firm hold of Ross' hand as we head to meet Monica.

We walk, hand in hand, as we trek towards our apartment building. We jog up the stairs, knowing we're probably a little late to meet everyone else. We walk through the door as Chandler and Monica stand up from the sofa and walk over to the table with big smiles on their faces.

I love how happy we all are, together, with our partners. I love that Monica and chandler have found each other in the same way Ross and I have!

The four of us sit down after they guys grab some food and drink for us to have from the fridge. As I expected, Monica quickly asks us "Have you packed yet? You ready to leave for your wedding?" She grins, clearly excited about all of this.

It still makes me laugh how invested Mon is with our wedding. I shouldn't really be that surprised either. I'm her roommate and one of her best friends, Ross is her brother, and just the fact that it's a wedding.

I quietly nervous chuckle before informing her that we haven't packed yet. "Good!" She surprises me with her completely opposite turn of attitude to being organised. "Huh?" Ross and I question in confusion.

"I just feel that you might forget some things so I wanted to come and help you to do it." She smiles before continuing to explain. "And some things need to be packed a certain way so that they don't get damaged. Like our dresses, the tuxedos for the guys..."

"Ah" I let out as a sign of my understandment. After that, Monica and I disappear into my bedroom, leaving Ross and Chandler to do what ever they're doing. Monica grabs multiple massive suitcases and I walk towards my wardrobe, ready to pick out outfits that I want to take on the boat and to Barbados with me.

Once I choose  enough outfits to last me a little over the amount of time we're going to be gone - in case some of them get ruined somehow - I place them all on the bed to let Monica pack them in her special 'save room' technique. She rolls some up and folds others super flat, before organising them into a neat order and pile.

 Once my clothes are packed, she grabs another suitcase to put the wedding outfits in. Making our way into Monica's bedroom, I notice the guys still just sitting at the dining table doing nothing but talk. She places the bag on the bed an walks over to her wardrobe, ready to get the dresses. She repeats her packing process as I just sit and watch her, dreaming about the day these dresses and tuxedos are making special.

 After Ross and I leave mine and Monica's we head to the coffee shop to get some food. Walking in, holding Ross' hand, we walk up to the counter to Gunther. He has a weird, sort of angry, look on his face as he stares at Ross. "Hi Gunther,"  I greet as he looks down at me and smiles - don't think he likes Ross for some reaason.

After that we order some lunch and sit down together as we eat it. Soon after, Phoebe and Joey walk in laughing at something that remains a mystery to me. They sit down and we all start talking about next week and what we might do, aside from the big subject of Ross and I actually getting married.

That still sounds weird to me. Ross and I getting married. It's such a big deal. Marriage. Being Married. No one else evet again - Not that I even want anyone else. But this is kinda scary... And exciting. I'm going to be married. We're going to be married.