Ross: In the morning

First of all, WOW! 1.5k-ish reads - that's just something I really don't understand! This story isn't even that good...
Still, thanks to all of you! <3

Also, I apologise hugely for not updating in like 3/4 months! Just haven't had any inspiration or ideas to write down for this story. I have started writing a few other books, but I'm waiting to complete them before I publish them so what I did with this doesn't happen again cause it will if I don't have the book finished... Thanks for reading! <3
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ross' POV:

I woke up about 20 minutes ago; I'm making breakfast for Rachel before we get ready to see our little angle. Hearing ruffles from the bedroom, I turn the cooker off and place the food I've prepared onto two separate plates and walk with them to the table. I put them down before making my way to the bedroom to check on Rachel.

I stroll through the door and see her sitting up in bed with her legs crossed.

"Hey!" she smiles sweetly my way.

"Morning gorgeous! I've made breakfast for you, it's on the table" I inform her.

"Thank you, Ross" she replies in the adorable little voice she has.

I slowly make my way over to the side of the bed that her form lays upon and out stretch my arms, gesturing for her to take a hold of my hand. She gladly accepts and I help her up like the gentleman I hope to be for her. We graciously exit the bedroom as Rachel glances over to the meal on the table.

"Aww, honey. You didn't need to cook such a big breakfast for me!" she says in the softest voice.

"I know. But not only are you now eating for two, I love you!" I reply.

"Haha, I love you too Ross!" she says sinking into my side as I protectively snake my arm around her side.

"And I didn't know what foods would make you throw up and what wouldn't so..." I truthfully express.

"Ahh! Good thinking!" she laughs.

We sit down at the table and start to eat what's on our plates when a harsh beeping echoes through the apartment.

I smile widely when I realise what that is. "Babe, that's the alarm I set to tell us we only have a half hour before we need to leave to go to the doctors!" I say with excitement.

Rachel slightly claps her hands together. "I really cant wait!"

"Me neither! I just... Aww! I love you so much!" I agree.

We quickly finish our food before changing into comfortable clothes to go out in. I'm in basic pants and a shirt with Rachel copying me almost exactly. Her trousers, my shirt. She has it done up at the top, the bottom undone and knotted together. Along with that she is wearing high waisted pants, so her belly isn't on show.

I stand at the door, grabbing both of our coats as I call out to Rachel, asking if she is ready to leave. "Yeah, coming!" she shouts back, walking through the bathroom door and towards where I rest against the wall.

I hold up her coat, that I still hold after putting my own on, and she outstretches her hands, guiding her arms through the sleeves. We walk hand in hand out of the front door and down the apartment block stairs. I reach my spare hand out forward, opening the door to the streets.

After the cool New York breeze washes past us, I whistle for a cab to take us to our future. We hop into the brightly coloured yellow taxi and are greeted by the uncommon appearance of a female driver.

"You look like a cute couple" She smiles at us. "Where would you like to go?" she asks very politely.

"To the hospital please, mam" I ask.

"Oh, I'm sorry if there's anything bad happening for you two!" The lady replies with a sorrowful voice.

"OH! Oh no, mam. This is a good going to the hospital!" Rachel quickly buts in. "We're... We're going to meet someone" She says smiling greatly to me.

"This is a very great trip!" I agree, holding Rachel close to my body, with a big grin myself.

"Oh that's great then, to the hospital we go" I think she knows what we mean by 'meeting someone' even though she didn't ask to be sure.

The engine fired up and the taxi creeps forward and we start our journey to the hospital.