Rachel: My life is turning into a dream

Rachel's POV:

I wake up with a pair of strong, warm arms around my body. I realise that I am not where I fell asleep. I turn around and see Ross' face and smile. I love you! I think to myself. I really do! He looks so peaceful laying here asleep. I'm just so thrilled with the way everything went last night.

I get to have and raise a family with the man I love. I know we broke up just over a week ago because he done something very wrong, but, I love him too much to be apart from him when I can just be with him. I love him so much!

I gently lean up in his arms and kiss his nose before smiling and laying back down. I see a smile creep onto Ross' face as he sleeps after I kiss him. I feel his grip get tighter around me and I feel like I belong, right with him, in his arms.

Moments like this are perfect, even if he isn't awake, I know he is there for me.

As I watch Ross, his eyes start to flutter open. Hid brown eyes staring at me, making my heart fill with love.

"Morning" I say smiling.

"Morning beautiful" He smiles back down to me. "And good morning to you too" He says, pushing to covers off us, pulling my top up and kissing my stomach. His warm breath on my belly making me giggle slightly.

I realise what I'm wearing. It's not the outfit I had on last night. It's a pair of my pyjama bottoms and... My 'Frankie says relax' top. Well, it's not mine, it belongs to Ross. I love this top so much.

"Did you change my clothes last night?" I ask.

"Yeah, I wanted you to be comfortable when you slept. You mean the world to me and you're pregnant, I wasn't going to let you be uncomfortable was I?" he replies. Aww! He's so sweet!

I smile before saying "Thank You". He smiles back at me.

After a while of silence, Ross asks me "Is everything good between us now, Rach?" He looks at me with a serious and hopeful expression.

"Yes, I need you Ross" I say back to him, scooting closer to him and wrapping my arms around him.

"Thank you, Rachel" Ross whispers to me. We stay hugging for a few minutes when he quietly says something into my hair. "I love you, Rachel. So much"

I release from his arms slightly to look up at him and smile.

"Please don't ever forget how much you mean to me! Don't forget how grateful I am that you looked past my mistakes and allowed me to be with you again! You saved my life!" He tells me.

I cant help but feel emotion rush over me. My eyes become filled with tears and I just want to cry over how sensitive this conversation is becoming. Is this me being sensitive myself, or is it hormones? Maybe both.

After a while, we both get up and start to get ready. Once we are dressed, I walk round to the front of my bed, as does Ross. We stop in our tracks when we reach each other. I look up at him again, smiling.

He wraps his arms around my waist as I put my arms on his shoulders. We stand there staring into each others eyes for a while before I grab his face and pull it down to mine. I stand on the tips of my toes and bring my lips to his. We share I a passionate kiss.

I've missed this over the past week. I feel Ross ask permission to deepen the kiss and I graciously accept. Our lips move together in a gentle rhythm. All I can do is think about what's to come. Our future, together. Our baby. <3

After a couple minutes, we separate needing air. I grab his hand and start walking towards the door when he quickly spins me around so that I am facing him again.

"I love both of you!" he says placing a hand on my stomach. I look down at his hand and smile. All of his movements are making my heart melt. Ross showing his affection through small details making my emotions turn to the extreme. God, I love him!

We both look up at the same time, our faces near. Lips almost touching when Ross closes the gap and we share in another passionate kiss. The feeling of lust and love along with hope and destiny rush over me. The history we share remembered.

"I love you" I whisper when we separate.

"I love you too, Rach" Ross replies, resting his forehead against mine.

We hug each other again before walking out of my bedroom, into the living room to see everyone else sitting at the table.