Multiple POV's: Eventfull times

To begin with, again, SORRYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

You must kinda hate me a little for not updating in SO long! But I have been adding a little bit everyday! I've just been having trouble not knowing what to write. I have all these ideas but they wont come into play until around and after the wedding, so I basically need to write 3 weeks worth of stuff and I hate to skip time and I like to keep it starting where it leaves off so it's such a pain for me to get it that far ahead in such little time. However, a couple people have helped me come up with the idea of about a weeks worth in just one chapter, which is what I have done here, also another reason why it has been so long!! This 'chapter' is MA - HUSIVE!!! It's massive!!! In my eyes anyway!!

I'm just hoping the length doesn't put any of you off reading it cause that would be such a bad thing! Anyway, now that I have finally published this, I'm going to let you read and please please please review and leave comments about it cause no one really ever does. I need to know if I'm taking this the right way for the story line.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ross' POV:

After we told everyone else about the new apartment, we ate and watched TV for the rest of the night before we all headed home to sleep. Tomorrow, Rach and I have to go into work as we had called in yesterday to get the day off. Tuesday tomorrow. Just a couple more weeks until I can have some time off work to really celebrate life! Not long until the wedding!!! I cant help but smile widely at the thought!!

I wake up in the morning to an empty bed. I sit up and look around the room to still have no Rachel in sight. I get out of bed, ready to walk out of the bedroom door to look for her, when I hear the sound of the bathroom door opening down the hall. Moments later, my gorgeous fiance walks through the bedroom door with a towel wrapped smoothly around her body and one graciously flowing from her hands, drying her delicate and smooth hair as she walks in.

"Morning beautiful!" I smile profoundly as we walk up to each other. "Morning you!" She replies sweetly, as we share in a quick but meaningful kiss. She walks over to the wooden wardrobe with me just on the back of her foot. I stand behind her, holding onto her waist as she opens the door slowly and looks through all of her clothes. "What do you think I should wear today?" She asks, looking over her shoulder to me standing there.

"I'm not sure," I smirk, looking back into the wardrobe. I grab a dress that I love on her and suggest it to her. "Really?" She laughs. "You want me to wear this to work? With all of these guys walking around the office, and when I go down to the store and have all of these men looking at clothes and having me help pick things out for them!? Are you sure they'll be focusing on the fashion work and not my body if I wear this?!" She points out and I feel myself feeling over protective of Rach.

"Okay, maybe not. I don't want anyone fantasising over you or planning anything to try and steal you away from me! No way would I ever get anyone as good as you if I didn't have you! Not that I would even want anyone else... Yeah, I don't want you to wear that! Maybe another time, when it's just you and me!" I suggest.

She continues to laugh at me as she puts the dress back where I had gotten it from. She then grabs another, smarter looking black dress and turns around with it in her hand. As I am in the way, still standing in front of her, she kisses me to get me to move out of the way. Knowing that was her goal, I shift a little to the side to let her stroll over to the bed.

I quickly grab a shirt and pants from my side of the wardrobe, ready to change into them for the day. I follow Rachel's lead and go towards the bed also. I change my boxers and Rach drops her towel, ready to put her own underwear on. Here body makes me crazy and all I want to do is grab her and tke her in my arms and do all kinds of things.