chapter fifty seven

Start from the beginning

"Because they're all giant dicks and twats, and you shouldn't be around people like that" Niall grumped obviously annoyed by my persistence.

"I hang around with you don't I" I teased as he glanced up at me from the grass shooting me a challenging look.

"That's different, you're my girlfriend, you're stuck" Niall smirked as I shook my head laughing.

"Well either way, I'm going tonight, with or without" I smirked back getting up and slinging my bag over my shoulder before starting to walk over to my friends.

"Wait" I heard Niall yell as I spun around to him raising an eyebrow. "I'll pick you up at six" Niall sighed as I grinned, he shook his head hiding a smile before walking over to his own friends, leaving me to go to my own for the remainder of lunch.

...

"I was early because I like spending the extra time with you" Niall smirked as he leant against the car with me pulled in to his chest. We were in the car park of the restaurant Rhiannon had given us directions to. In truth, Niall had been an hour early and insisted we left as soon as he arrived. So now we were waiting for his friends in the car park of a busy restaurant.

"Right" I hummed as Niall tightened his grip on my waist pulling me even closer to him as he opened up his grey coat, wrapping it around my body, enclosing it around me, so that I was wrapped up in Niall, enveloped by his coat as heat from his chest radiated off on to me.

"You know I don't lie, not to you Sophie-May" I laughed at Nialls response before glancing up at him and pressing my lips against his.

"Don't do that" Niall mumbled against the kiss as his hand moved to my head before kissing me back slowly, his lip ring added to the chill of the winter evening, pressed against my lip as Niall kissed me carefully, his tongue dancing with mine as one of his hands dropped to my hip before two bright lights shone over us causing us to pull apart.

Niall groaned pulling apart as he rolled his eyes at his friends laughing in the car in front of us, shining their car lights at us.

"This is why I'd rather spend time with you on my own." Niall groaned as I laughed walking towards the restaurant before Niall caught up with me wrapping his arm around my waist protectively before walking us over to the table.

Rhiannon, Harry, Zayn, Chloe and three other people crowded on to the table moments later, smirking at Niall and I before ordering a round of drinks, all alcoholic. I wasn't sure how they got served in a public place, I mean, I know they didn't look 16 and 17, but I was sure people had more sense.

I definitely looked 16, if not younger, which made me suspicious when the waiter provided me with an alcoholic drink too.

I looked over to Niall as he shoved his drink aside discreetly as the rest downed theirs.

"Niall?" I whispered quietly as he glanced over at me before nodding and taking my drink putting it next to his.

We ordered food which came quickly as everyone ate, and rather unpleasantly talked, mostly with their mouths full.

Zayn turned to me, a mouth full of chips as he smiled. "So you're like part of the gang now" He laughed, as I backed up slightly, determined not to get hit in the face by any flying piece of chewed up food.

"She wouldn't want to be part of our gang, she thinks shes too good for us" Chloe spat as I looked over to her across the table, shaking my head.

I didn't actually think that, we were different, for sure, but I wasn't better than them, not in any way.