chapter thirty two

Slowly, Niall came back over to the small bed, kneeling on it and lowering himself down so that he was hovering above me, propped up by his elbow.

I stared up at him, trapped under his body, a smile spread across his lips as he lowered his face, kissing me gently. I felt my body trembling, I knew I shouldn’t be doing this, but I wanted to so badly. Niall had done this hundreds of times before, and to him I was far more than just inexperienced, what if I was terrible. What if I lost him over this petty thing? He had been with hundreds of girls.

“What are you worrying about?” he asked lifting his head. Niall’s voice was deep and raspy as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear looking at me with concern.

“Nothing.” I brushed it off lifting my head back up and pressing my lips forcefully against his as he pulled away moved a hand to my hair.

“Tell me.” he pushed. “Tell me or I’ll make you go home.” A small smile spread across his lips and I was thankful for the light hearted atmosphere at the moment, it made things so much less tense and awkward for me.

“You’ve been with so many other girls…” I muttered, my hands instinctively ran up and covered my chest as he glanced down, shaking his head and taking my hands in his and pulling them away.

“None like you.” He whispered kissing my hand gently. “And I mean that in the best way.”

“But what if i-“ I began as he cut me off.

“You’re beautiful Sophie.” He whispered, leaning back down and kissing my temple. “I understand that you’re nervous. We don’t have to do this.” He asked as I shook my head. I wanted this.

“No, I want this.” I muttered as another smile spread across his lazy face. He dipped back down attaching our lips, his tongue roamed mine as my hands moved to his back trying to bring him closer to me.

“Are you sure?” he asked again quietly as I rolled my eyes nodding.

“Please don’t ask me again.” I whispered as he chuckled nodding glancing from my eyes to my lips.

"And i havent been with that many girls" he laughed quietly pressing his lips against mine briefly before nodding again and looking at me. I did believe him, i knew he'd been with a few, quite a few, but i believed him.

“Baby, it’s going to hurt, so just tell me if you want me to stop and I will.” He informed me with a soft voice, searching my eyes.

“uhuh.” I stuttered, scared of what was to follow, I know that losing your virginity hurt, but it couldn’t be as bad as everyone says. I hoped it wasn’t.

“Okay” he smiled, kissing me softly as I felt his hands move down my stomach. Just then he pushed in to me as my eyes screwed shut tightly. The feeling was so unknown and foreign.

A gasp escaped my lips as Niall looked at me worriedly.

“Are you okay?” his voice was still gentle despite the situation as I managed a nod. He movesd further in to me as I winced at the pain that was deep inside of me. I was wrong. This did hurt. Really hurt.

With another swift movement, Niall moved out and quickly back in. my eyes squeezed tighter than before, which I thought was virtually impossible as my hands grabbed on to Niall’s arms, squeezing on to them tightly as my nails dug in to him painfully.

“Sophie?” he mumbled shakily as his lips came in to contact with my skin. “d-do you want me to stop?” I knew deep down he meant it, but at the same time i knew he didn’t want to, and neither did I, so I shook my head as he continued to thrust.