Chapter |21|

I know I haven't updated but I had surgery on my foot and got a girl so y'all know I be giving her all my love and attention😂 I have an idea for the book so I'm going to try and update soon. This chapter will be short.

Your point of view:

After telling Lauren that I didn't want to hear what she had to say, I decided to make my way back to camp. Everyone was talking to each other and David was gone.

Of all people it had to be asking for a lighter, it had to be David? And it had to be him Lauren slept with?

Sitting down on the log I watched as everyone engaged in their own conversations and some laughter filling the air. Lauren hadn't returned yet, I'd assume she's thinking about everything that just went down.

"Y/n," Dinah came over to me with two bottles of beer, "I know something went down, between you and Lauren. You can talk to me, if you'd like."

Giving Dinah a small smile I thanked her, "I just don't know if I can talk about my home situation, otherwise I would talk to you about it."

"You don't have to talk about anything you are uncomfortable with mamas, but if you need to talk to anyone I'm here, you seem like a cool person and I'd like to know you better." Dinah gave me a toothy grin which I returned. "It's just that guy from earlier, who asked for a lighter. That was my brother, and let's just say he's not the best older brother. Apparently he had slept with Lauren, but I didn't know they knew each other."

"Oh shit.. were you and Lauren together when they slept together?"

Shaking my head no I spoke, "No, we didn't even know each other existed." I paused thinking about it, god we weren't even together and I'm making a huge deal out of this. "I shouldn't be upset with Lauren, we weren't together so I have no reason to be."

"Well, I'm not the best with relationships but maybe you should go and talk to her. I can tell she's beating herself up about it just by looking at her." The blonde had said, looking in the direction of Lauren. She's listening to Ally tell a story but you can tell she's not actually listening. "Thank you, Dinah. Talking did help in a way, I'll come back in a minute." I said before standing up and making my way over to Lauren.

"Hey.." I spoke softly, sitting down next to the brunette and she looked at me frowning.

"Hi."

"I'm sorry I got upset, I know I shouldn't have because we weren't together but it was just my initial reaction to hearing the news. It is no excuse for how I reacted, and I'm just sorry Lo." I apologized looking into her sad green eyes.

"I should be the one apologizing, Y/n. If I knew he was treating his younger sister like such shit, I wouldn't have even considered sleeping with him. It isn't a thing with me, sleeping with my students... I was just going through some major shit and I guess he was there, that was the only time. That and this." She let out a soft giggle. "I should have told you, and that was on me."

"It's okay, just please tell me you're not still attracted to him still?" Itching my head with my right hand uncomfortably.

"Are you kidding?" Lauren laughed, "There's no way I would be attracted to him after all that I've found out about what he's done to you. Not to mention I want you and only you." She reached forward and ran her thumb across my cheek lightly which sent shivers down my spine.

"I only want you." I said softly before leaning in to connect my lips with hers, closing my eyes I got lost in the passionate kiss that we just shared. This was the first kiss we had shared since the fair. Fuck taking things slow.

Smiling I pulled away, "I thought we were taking things slow? Hm?" Lauren quizzed me and I laughed, "Not anymore."

"That's fine with me, we're going to make s'mores if you want to join us? Sit next to me?"

"Of course, I'd love to."