Chapter |4|

Your point of view:

The rest of the night last night I couldn't move and I ended up getting no sleep laying by the stairs, I was in pain and could not sleep so I just laid there.  David really did some damage I think he might've broken a few of my ribs.

Knowing I can't miss school I groaned trying to stand up, using the railing on the stairs to pull myself up. It took me a while before I could actually move and once I could I slowly made my way up the stairs and into my room to change into something that isn't what I was wearing yesterday and has blood stains on it.

I finally got something on which wasn't the best outfit but it was the only one I wanted to wear, Black joggers, and a white thrasher hoodie.

No I'm not a skater, but I honestly don't care because it is comfy.

Walking into the bathroom to brush my hair I stopped once I saw my reflection, my cheek is red where his ring had cut me. I wet a wash rag before cleaning up my face, wincing when I touched the area around my eye and cheek.

I don't bother to cover up the bruising around my eye because it's not that evident so I leave it the way it is and brush my hair before heading downstairs and out the door to go to school.

Kevin joined me as I walked to my locker at school, I find it funny how we always get here around the same time.

"Dude what happened to you? You look literally dead and you have a fucking cut on your cheek." Kevin asked me as I opened my locker to grab my notebooks except for one that was in my backpack... fuck Ms.Jauregui has that.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said nonchalantly, my voice coming off strained.

"Okay, well I'm going to go get something to eat, did you want anything?" He asked me kindly and I just shook my head no.

"Okay, I'll meet you in first."

I nodded my head before closing my locker and heading to Ms.Jauregui's class slower than usual, I don't want to hurt myself even more. I am not excited to see her, she didn't have to call and I wouldn't be in pain right now. I have so much hate towards her right now.

When I opened the door and walked into the empty classroom Ms.Jauregui had looked up from her papers, I watched as she scanned over my face and her emotionless expression was replaced with one of concern.

She's so bipolar I'm confused.

Sighing I sat down at my desk, placing my few note books for my other classes down on the table top.

"Hey.." She said softly walking up to my desk.

"Leave me alone." My voice cracked as I spoke but I had only ignored it, clearing my throat. Ignoring my request she spoke again, "I'm... sorry about last night."

I scoffed, "You're sorry? You shouldn't have called in the first place, you've already got me in trouble at home and I'm going to be in worse trouble with Vinny. Just leave me alone."

She sighed looking down at me, when I refused to meet her gaze she went back to her desk to grab something and came back to me with my backpack.

"I still have the bag but I thought I'd give you this back... you do need your backpack and your notebook right?" Her voice came off soft and I saw her eyes land on the cut on my cheek along with the bruising around the bottom of my eye.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"Y/F/N, look at me." She tipped my head up with her finger making me look up at her.