Chapter |10|

Your point of view:

This morning was pretty great considering that Lauren and I had sex in the shower, I've always wanted to have sex in the shower honestly. I didn't expect it to be so great.

On my way to getting breakfast for Lauren and I, I had gotten a text from Vinny who told me that we still need to talk tonight which only made me scared for what was going to happen when I went to his house.

He could either one, give me more time to get the money. Or two, beat me up because that was a lot of weed that Lauren bought, did she even give it to her friend? I bet she didn't.

The rest of the day after first period went by pretty fast, I don't have detention until tomorrow so after school I waited in Lauren's classroom for her to be done grading or doing what ever she was doing then she dropped me off at work.

"Y/n." Kevin said as I stood at my post which was cashier, "What's going on between you and Ms.Jauregui?"

Jesus Christ I was not expecting that question.

"What do you mean?" I asked chuckling nervously.

"I mean, the way you guys were this morning.. close. I know that she is attractive and all but, she's our teacher."

"What are you insinuating Kevin?" Turning to look at him he had a smirk on his face which I knew what he meant.

Leaning closer to me he whispered into my ear, "Are you sleeping with her?"

"With Ms.Jauregui?! God no, what the fuck Kev?" I acted repulsed by the thought of sleeping with Lauren but in reality I wasn't disgusted at all.

"I've seen the way you've looked at her, she's looked at you the same way. I'm only asking because of how y'all look at each other." Raising his hands in defense as if I were about to hit him.

"Kevin, she doesn't look at me any type of way." Pausing I looked down at my feet before speaking again, "What type of way did you think she looked at me?"

Kevin chuckled, "Like she's in love with you, or has a thing for you."

In love with me? No, she's not.

"You're crazy." I threw a straw at him, "But like, what if I kind of did like her though? Would that be bad?"

"Um, yes it would be bad! She's your teacher Y/n, but I guess we can't help who we gain feelings for huh?"

"Would you tell anybody if I told you I liked her?" I looked at the door and no one was going to come in so I turned back to look at Kevin.

"You definitely like her, don't you?" Kevin smiled wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"I.. You didn't answer my question."

"No I wouldn't tell anyone, who the hell do you think I am? Some low life loser who can't keep a secret?" When he said that I shrugged as a smile made its way to my lips, "You're such an asshole, I'm not a lowlife loser."

"Sure buddy, sure."

He cleared his throat, "So, do you like her?"

"Maybe a little bit."

"So you have a crush on our English teacher?"

"Stop," I whined, "You're making it sound way worse than it is, she's not even much older than us."

"How old is she?" Kevin quizzed as a customer walked into Starbucks.

"Like, I don't know.. 24 years old?" I mumbled the last part hoping he didn't hear me.