Chapter |9|

Lauren's point of view:

The sound of my alarm going off stirred me awake out of my sleep so I reached over and turned it off noticing that I had a body wrapped around me, when I looked down Y/n was peacefully asleep. Her head rested on my bare chest, the comforter covering both her body and mine.

Y/n is effortlessly beautiful, even when she was asleep. If anything she was the most beautiful girl I've seen in my life... am I falling for her?

I should get up so I can teach but I really want to stay here for a little while, I don't want this feeling to go away.

The Y/H/C took a deep breath before licking her lips, when she slowly fluttered her eyes open she looked up at me with those pretty eyes I could get lost in.

She stretched a little bit before saying, "Good morning."

I gave her a small smile and kissed her on the cheek, "You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you."

"That's okay, we have to get ready for school don't we?" Her morning voice was raspy but sexy and I honestly feel a little bit turned on by it.

"Yeah.. I was going to get in the shower, but if you want to join that's okay with me too."

She hummed a little thinking over it before leaning in to kiss me which made me smile into the kiss, "I'll go get the shower ready." I said before getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom turning on the water for the shower.

I was about to turn around and tell Y/n that the water was ready until I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"I don't want this feeling to go away." Y/n spoke softly and I turned around and looked down at her. "I've never felt this before and I like this feeling I get when I'm with you."

"What do you mean you've never felt like this before?" I quizzed her grabbing a bag to put around her cast, once it was on I reached into the top right drawer grabbing some tape and ripping a peace off, to make sure that it will stay on I placed it on her skin and a few more as well.

"I don't know how to explain it, it's just different." she shrugged her shoulders before getting in the shower and I got in after her, feeling the warm water softly land on my skin but mostly on the younger girl in front of me.

Her eyes were focused on the floor of the bathtub, she was obviously deep into thought but about what?

Grabbing my scrub I put some Japan flower scented soap onto it before speaking up softly, "May I?" Which she had only nodded in response turning her back on me.

The silence wasn't awkward, it was comfortable. I began to wash her back and when the water washed off the soap I planted a small kiss on her shoulder before she turned around to face me.

My eyes roamed her beautiful body but stopped at her left thigh when I noticed a scar, leaning over I ran my finger along it making Y/n take a sharp breath in.

"What happened to you to get this scar?" I knew I shouldn't be asking her because it's not exactly my place to ask, I want to know but at the same time I don't.

"Lo.. Can I tell you about it some other time? I..I just don't want to ruin a good morning with you." Her eyes told me it was something that she had trouble talking about, she had a pained expression on her face which made me stand up and place my hand on her cheek.

"You don't have to tell me at all," I pulled her into me, her warm body now against mine, Y/n had leaned up connecting her lips with mine.

"I like the nickname you gave me, 'Lo' it's cute." I smiled resting my forehead against hers as the warm water fell on the both of us.