Chapter |3|

Your point of view:

About an hour and a half went by until I got to the creek and I finally made it.

"Okay, so... there is one person who really wants a lot of weed so it's all in this bag." Vinny, a dirty blonde who has a lot of tattoos on his arm and a few on his neck, he held up a brown bag and I had nodded my head in understanding.

"I told her to text your number and that you'll meet her at 8 by the wishing well not far from here, her name is Lauren."

I nodded my head before he handed me the bag, "Bring me back the cash and we split it, you know how the job goes. I trust you Y/n."

"Vinny, how long have you known me?" Putting the bag in my backpack and zipping it up, I looked him in the eyes that were are a dark blue probably because it is getting a little bit dark.

"5 Years."

"And during those years have I ever disappointed you?" Vinny shook his head no and I smirked slightly, "You can trust me. I'll go get this to her and I'll be back with the money tomorrow."

"Okay. Just don't fuck it up, see you here tomorrow."

"See you." I said watching him get in his truck and drive off.

Sighing I began walking to the well even though it is only 6, I can work on some poetry and school work while I'm waiting.

*** *** **

A few hours had gone by and it is now a quarter past 8 yet no one is around, this chick needs to hurry up I'm freezing for god sakes.

The sound of footsteps approaching me and a girl coughing made me stand up off of the bench I was sitting on.

"Jeez, it's really cold for November." The female said walking up to the bench near me and I furrowed my eyebrows, I recognize that voice...

Turning to look at the girl my heart immediately stopped, "Uh.. Ms.Jauregui? What are you doing here?" I quizzed looking at her confused as I stood across from her.

"Why do you need to know? My personal life and teacher life are separate and private, Miss Y/L/N." She sounded surprised but calm as she slid her hands into her pocket taking a look around before speaking up again.

"Why are you here?" Curiosity evident in her tone, I have nothing to hide unlike her so I'll be honest.

"Just waiting for someone.." Ms.Jauregui nodded her head while pulling her phone out of her pocket, she then texted someone and when she pressed send a few seconds later my phone dinged.

She looked at me with furrowed eyebrows as I looked down at my phone that had said, 'You here? I'm by the wishing well sitting on the bench.'

'Hello?' She wrote again and my phone dinged again which made her take a deep breath.

"Are you who I am supposed to be meeting here?"

Biting on my lip I looked everywhere but her eyes, "No? What? Who are you meeting here?"

Rolling her eyes frustrated she spoke again, "Okay, cut the crap Y/n, tell me why you are here."

Feeling nervous by her I decided I probably shouldn't lie to her about who I'm meeting here. "I'm meeting someone here, her names Lauren I think..."