Rell stood with her still connected to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck tighter and her legs around his waist. He walked over to couch and sat them down.

"Go on," he said roughly slapping her ass.

Layla started off slow, moaning at the sensation. Rell assisted her as she rode him slowly.

"Just like that," he moaned. Her wetness increased at the sound of his voice. She looked down at him as she rode. His fingers digging deeper and deeper into her skin. Her face went into his neck and he yanked her head back using her ponytail. "No look at me."

She watched him as he increased his speed. Her mouth gaped open as he hit one of her spots causing her to tense up. Rell took one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking on it gently. He lavish the other with the same attention.

Layla gripped him tighter as she felt her orgasm near. "I'm gonna cum," she moaned. "Fuck."

She moved to match his thrust causing her legs to shake. Rell lifted her quickly pulling out and she knew he was close to cumming. "Turn around," he told her.

Layla did as told and he sat her down on him with her back towards him. Layla whined her hips as she got accustomed to his intrusion again.

He laid back more giving her more space, "Yea baby."

Layla looked back at him as she moved on him fluidly. He looked down and saw her gripping him with her walls. Rell pushed up quickly, turning her around. Layla held on to the edge of the couch as Rell slammed into her from behind.

"Yess," she moaned. "Mhmm."

Rell felt her tighten around him. "You gonna cum with me?"

Layla nodded as she held back her moans.

"Nah say that shit."

"Yes daddy!"

He smacked her ass grinning. "That's what I like to hear."

Layla's walls tightened around him and his toes began to curl. "Oh my gosh," Layla yelled as her orgasm reached. The feeling shot through Rell's body as he shot into her. "Damnnnnn," he groaned.

They both rode out their orgasms together. Rell slowed his movement as he pulled out of her slowly. "Damn girl," he laughed.

Layla dropped down on the couch dramatically. "I can't feel my legs."

He kissed her on the forehead. "Let's go cleanup."

Layla held her arms out for him to carry her and he did. "You love me babying you."

She nodded with no shame. "I'm your wife."

Rell laughed as he walked to the shower. They took turns bathing each other and then they took care of their hygiene.