Sleepover. Tree house or home?

**Demis P.O.V.**

I couldn't believe that this tree house in the middle of this woods is electric😂😂

Leondre told me that his farther and his friends fitted the lights and windows etc..

Amelia, Meryl and jasmine ended up going home because they didn't really want to camp out.

So it was just Overload, Bam, Harvey, Me and Lauren.

The overload lads and Leo&Charlie were all hyped up and wanted to get drunk, and you do😉😉 So we moved the sofas and everything else and took it to mine and Leo's house for the night. Ryan shut the door to the tree house and we made our way to the shops.

The lady said she couldn't serve Jordi more than 3 bottles of alchahol😳😳 Dunno why😂😂 So Jordi went in and got three, Then Ollie, and then Joey.

We got 9 bottles because there was 9 people (I'm clever like tha😉😉) and made our way back to our house. Me and Lauren used to go camping with our parents so we had sleeping beds and stuff like that, that why we went back to ours first to get them and other stuff.

We all went back to the treehouse and all layed our sleeping beds and things out. Considering it's a tree house it's pretty big.

"Time to open our drinks" Charlie shouted and passed around the bottle opened.

"Urm about that guys.." Ollie said scratching the back of his neck.

We looked at him confused as he held up bottle that was half empty(or half full whatever you want😉😉)

"Ollie!" I shouted and everyone murmured 'ollie Mann' I just laughed slightly and sat down on Leondres lap.

"Luckily I got some spare vodka and things" Ollie added and opened his back pack which was full.

"You drink too much" Jordi said and punched his arm playfully.

"Can't help it, Amelia is too much to handle, I have to drink to calm myself down" he said and then fell into hysterical laughter.

Awkward much😂😂😂

"Urm, thanks for telling me that about my sister.." I laughed.

"Well she is a model, her body is.." He started.

"Alright alright! I don't wanna know about your sex life with my sister" I cut him off.

For the rest of the night we were just drinking and laughing and playing games.

"What shall we play now?" Joey slurred slightly.

"Truth or dare" Jordi and Ryan both shout at the same time.

"RORDI MOMENT" We all cheered😂😂 wow we were drunk.

"Charlie truth or dare?" Andy asked.

"Dare" Charlie replied and we could tell her regretted it as soon as he said it..

"Dare you to full on make out with Lauren" Ryan dared him.

"Not infront of youse" Charlie said and smiled at Lauren showing off his dimples.

I snuggled up to Leondres body and rested my head on his chest.

"Go outside then" Ryan said and winked at me and Leondre, we knew what he was thinking.. He's winking just because were lying together..

They went out side and as soon as there lips touched Everyone took a picture quickly and then left them to it😂🙈

We were all seriously drunk at 2:00am, that the last thing I remember..