The dressing room.

Ok, so.. We got there we was all sitting in the dressing room, us 4, Harvery and overload, they were all teasing Lauren and Charlie, but then Charlie put them in there place, and then..

They started on us, Leo just put me feet across his lap and was arguing back at them, they was saying stuff like "if your not scared give her a kiss" leo could tell I felt un comfortable at this moment. But they were only doing it as a laugh.

Leo jumped up&said, "say one more thing, and your head will be out that window" they just all shut up straight away and then they were just all talking normal, but then a boy from overload, asked "how long have you known each other" I looked down at Leo and he answered "a life time"

Me, Lauren, Charlie and Leo knew what I meant, they just said ok. Harvey then came in and started to get ready for the concert.

About ten minutes later Leo grabbed my hand, and walked me out the fire exit, Everyone stared, and Lauren mouthed "Where are you going?" I shrugged to her, and the next thing I know, when we were outside, leo held his arms around my body, and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "What's all this in aid of then?" I asked. "Just wanted some alone time with my favourite girl in the world" he said after hugging me, after about 2 minutes, I heard a sniffling, I pulled away and he looked at me "what's wrong?" He asked. I didn't say anything, he stood and looked at me, I stood listening, there, I heard it again.

I grabbed Leo's hand and we walked to the end of the wall.

I looked around the corner and saw a girl around 16/17 crying, I told Leo to stay there In case the fans saw him.

I sat next to her and asked her what's wrong. "Nothing.. You will think I'm stupid.."

"Hey come on! You Can tell me😊" I said, and then I saw Leo's shadow on the floor.

I turned around and nudged the girl, she turned around and saw Leo "OMG, it's Leondre devries!!!"

She shouted "Shhh!" We both said! "The fans!" I reminded her, she started laughing and apologised "what's your name?" I asked " Sarah" she mumbled. Leo sat next to me and listened. "What was wrong with you?😣" I asked.

"It sounds really stupid.. But.. I was shouting Harvey, and.. He ignored me, and that sounds stupid, but.. He even tweeted on my profile *can't wait to see you, will give you a big hug!* and! I think he did it just to look nice in front of people"

I looked across at Leo, and he nodded, he knew what I was thinking straight away, he helped me up "come with us Sarah" we all walked around the corner and in the fire door.

"Leo, go and check first ok?" Leo walked in and we waited outside.

"They can be mean sometimes, and could.. Tell you to kiss Harvey or something, but, if you feel pressured into it. Don't do it. Ok? They don't mean to do it, they just like a laugh." I told her, she replied with a nod and a smile, later on Leo came out the door and called us in. As soon as we went in, Harvey and Sarah made eye contact. He stood up right away. They was both speechless, so to break the ice, I said "Harvey, this is Sarah, Sarah, this is Harvey." But it didn't help they just both sat down in silence.

Joey then asked Harvey "What time are you going on stage?" "5:30" he answered "ok, it's quarter to 4, so why don't you kids all go out for some food or something?"

We all got up, me and Lauren walking next to each other singing and dancing with our head phones in. And then Leo and Charlie were walking a few steps behind with overload and Alex. And then In front of us, was Harvey and Sarah, walking hand-in-hand.

Me&Lauren were dancing to 'baby grind on me' by pretty Ricky.

L-Baby grind on meeee!

D-Relax your mind take your time on meeee!

Leo&Charlie joined in with: deeper shawty ride on me now, come&sex me till your body gets weak..

All- we slow grinding baby..baby grind on me, relax your mind. Take your time on me, let me get deeper shawty ride on me now come&sex me till your body gets weak.. We slow grinding baby..

We didn't know the lyrics from that bit.. But then me and Lauren knew the other verse😜 so we decided to sing again😂😂

I make um laugh&giggle. Cuddle a little, suck on the nipple, lick the white cream from the middle, girlfriend I Neva go(raw) ;I know the rest.. But.. It's kinda rude..

But yea, we were walking along the road to the limo singing this song, by this time we didn't have the head phones in, everyone was singing😂😂