Oh no :(

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

Leondre was chasing me through the corridor until I went through a door and around a corner, until is finally lost him, well I thought I did.

I needed to be alone, I didn't like it when Leondre sees me upset. He must think I'm a right wimp😒

I turned around and saw Leondre standing there with his cap in his hand and his jacket hanging off his shoulders. His eyes looked all puffy.

Luckily I still had my shades on so I was hoping that he couldn't see my eyes.

I saw him and I couldn't be bothered to try to run again. I was too tired, and put it this way..I needed him.

He walked towards me and opened his arms. I stepped forwards towards him and reached towards his arms. And then everything went black...

Leondres P.O.V.
***************

"Demi!! Demi! Wake up,please Demi, just wake up, come on!" I said shaking her. She had collapsed but luckily I caught her in my arms.

I lay her on the floor and rested her head on the top of my legs❤️❤️

"Help!! Help!! Someone help, she is out cold!! I think she has fainted!!" I shouted as lots of nurses and doctors swarmed around us.

The next thing I know is they have her on a hospital bed rushing her to a private room. All talking among themselves.

She has being unconscious for a hour. The doctors said she will wake up in her own time..

They said she just needs rest, and when she was running, she got tired. But I think it's because of the stress as well😞💖😞💖😞💖

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

*Beep Beep Beep* I could hear a continuing beep that woke me up. I opened my eyes slowly to find myself In a hospital room.

I look to my left to see a gas and air machine that I was wired too.

To my was Lauren who was asleep on the chair. And Charlie who was sitting on the arm of the chair brushing his fingers through his hair.

Where's Leondre?

I look around slowly to find him pacing up and down at the bottom of the bed.

Slowly I pick up my hand and sat up really slowly. Charlie noticed me first.

He sat up and said "Leo, she's awake."

Leondre turned around really fast and ran towards me.

He sat in the side of the bed and said in a quite voice "Babe? A..are you alright?" He put his hand on my cheek softly.

"I..I, d,don't know.. What happened?" I asked.

After that I suddenly zoned out. Everything came back to me. The.. R..rape, Lauren's baby, When I ran, and then.. Nothing.

"You got upset babe, and you ran&I chased you..And you walked towards me, and.. And then you just fell. The doctors said you became tired when you ran, and because of the stress, It would of affected it as well." He said as he grabbed my hand.

"You ok now babe, I'm here, don't worry. Everything will be ok." He said as he kissed the back of my hand.

Charlie gave me a hug and whispered "The baby is fine. The pains were normal" He said as I let a sigh of relief out. Tears streamed down my face, some were sad, some were happy.

Leondre held me in his arms and kissed me. For the first time, since... he properly kissed me.

I.. Felt.. Safe..💖💖