The Journey to the Concert.

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

Me and Lauren were sitting in our huge dressing room, going over our hairs when my phone rang.

"Hey dem" Leo said down the phone. "Hey Leo" I replied.

Leo-Are you getting ready?
Me-Yea, just going over our hairs x
Leo-okkkkk, I'm just letting you know, the concert isn't starting until half seven, so you have an extra half hour to get ready x
Me-Ok then, see you later, bye😘😘😘
Leo- Bye bbe😘😘😘

I hung up the call and turned to Lauren. "We have an extra half hour to get ready" I said, and then looked in the mirror. "Nails?" she said. "Nails."I agreed.

I opened my draw and got a pack of false nails out and my mini box of nail varnishes.

I did Lauren's for her.

"What colour?" I asked.

"Blue, and silver😘" I nodded and started to paint them.

Whilst she was drying her nail varnish with her hair dryer I stuck my left hand nails on, and then when the glue had dried Lauren stuck on the nails for my right hand.

Whilst they were drying I ran into my bedroom to try on my new white "dolly/slip on shoes" they fit perfect but I got some plasters/bandages just in case I got blisters on the night.

I then ran back into the dressing room and Lauren painted my nails red and white for me.

At this point it was quarter to six, we had both just finished doing our hairs and we decided to change into our dresses.

I ran into the bathroom, put my 'skin coloured' tights on and threw on my dress.

I walked back into the dressed room to find Lauren in her beautiful dress. "Aw omg you look beautiful!!" I said to her smiling. "Haha thanks, so do you" she replied.

"It really shows your figure" I added and started laughing "I'm sure Charlie will like it ahha" I said and we both started laughing.

"Loool shut up haha, I'm sure Leo will be happy to see you too haha" she said being a tease.

"I think it's really cute that your both only 17 and your like a married couple, I love it ahah" she said as she was fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Ahah, same with you guys, anyway, I don't look to perfect do I? It's only a small concert, and we will be back stage, so I don't want to go over the top." I asked her.

"Well, one question, would you wear that to go for a meal with your family?" She asked, "yea I guess"I replied. "Your fine then haha" she said as she grabbed her bag and passed me mine.

She then opened our fridge and put a mini bottle of 'Vodka' into her handbag. "Oi that was for tonight! Haha" I said as she picked up another and chucked it to me. "What if they don't let us in?" I asked Lauren, yanno they might search your bags and not let you in.

"Na they won't,we have to go through the back door to get to the other reception, calm down dem, your 18 in 12 months, live wild!" She said and started laughing, so I nodded, and then we ran downstairs to get into the limo, and at this point my hair was annoying me so I put it in a high messy 'bun' on top of my head. The next thing I know, it was seven o'clock and we were there!