Agreed?

Lauren's P.O.V.
******************

I put the key into the door and turned it and entered the home.

Walking into the hall way I saw it was pitch black. I felt Demi's arm brush against my back, so she knew I was here.

"Hello?" I said as I saw a light in the corner of my right eye.

I looked towards the Library and some instrumental music playing and then a spotlight turned on and pick love hearts where being shown I got eh floor, reflecting around the room.

Demi's P.O.V.
***************

I didn't know what was happening. I stood next to Lauren as the link spotlight shown around the room. A few seconds later a white one joined in aswell.

So it was pitch black, with music playing, and pink and white love heart lights all around the room.

"It looks like a disco" I whispered to Lauren. "I know" she mumbled back.

Leondres P.O.V.
*******************

Everything was going perfect. I switched on the spotlights and nodded at Charlie to play the music.

It was about thirty seconds until the song started so I pressed the 'on' button and the spotlight came on. It took us ages and ages to set all of this up. I hope the like it.

Charlie nodded and we both stepped into the spotlight with our two hair brushes as microphones😂😂

Demi's P.O.V.
***************

After about 10 seconds if just the lights and music being on two figures stepped into the spotlight. Obviously Leondre and Charlie😂

"Your my shining star..
Searched from near,to far..
And all day long you were, right here my baby..." Charlie started his chorus with a huge smile on his face as he pointed at Lauren💜💜
I looked across at Leondre and we kinda just stared at each other for like 10 seconds straight, just like we did when we first saw each other for the first time.

"Yo, all the girls from every nation, your loves not an award it's a motivation, were miles apart,It breaks my heart..💔💔this loves a journey, about to start. In the night you shine so bright.. Darkness falls you give me light. 💡💡I feel you close, but your so far. But baby girl your like a star..when we speak, there's tears in my eyes, when I'm lonely I look to the sky's👆👆 like three men who were so wise🙏 but your love I see your eyes.. There miles away, yea so far.. Twinkle, twinkle my little star👌I feel you near,but you're so far.. Baby girl your a shining star!💜💜" He rapped and did the hand signals as he looked directly at me.

"This is so cute" Lauren whispered to me.

"I know" I replied as we both stepped closer to them.

He was now in arms length now, I wanted to hug him but I didn't want to interrupt with there song.
I smiled at him and I think he knew I didn't want to wait.

Because as Charlie started Singing Leondre stepped closer to me and held both my hands.

"Is this romantic enough for you princess?" He whispered as he smirked.

"Urm, yea.. I think so" I said winking.

He put both of his hands on my cheeks and leaned me in for a kiss.

"We can have a fresh start now. Forget everything" he said and he pulled me in and hugged me.

"Yea I know, I guess it's better this way. Because when we want a baby, we can try. Properly." I said to him.

I looked across to Charlie and Lauren who was sharing a 'passionate kiss' so I decided to rest my forehead on Leondres chest.

"Alright. And now we can focus on our home, and the wedding, and our jobs. And then afterwards, or whenever we can try for a baby. Agreed?" He said as he pulled back and smiled at me, god his smiles cute.

"Agreed" I nodded and kissed him again.