Justice.

A member of the Jury's P.O.V.

"So we have all decided on the same thing?" I asked.

"Yep"

"Yea"

"Yes of course" everyone murmured.

"Right then, let's go and give the court the news." I said.

Demi's P.O.V.

*************

We all took our places and I was holding hands with Leondre one side and Lauren the other, omg I was so nervous😖😖😖

"Demi Can you please take the stand?" She said and pointed at the stand.

I stood up and let go of Leondres hand and rested my hands on the wooden beam.

"The jury have spoke about the case. And they have come to a decision." She began.

The lady then passed the judge a brown envelope and she opened it.

"We have found the defendant.." She read.

My legs started too shake, what if he was not guilty? He'd be free, he'd hurt us. What if..

"Guilty" She said.

Lauren&bam&Blair, our parents and overload, everyone jumped up happily. But for some reason, I just stood there shocked. I couldn't believe it.

"Silence in the court room please! Order, order!" The judge shouted to shut everyone up.

I looked across at Izzy who looked really shocked and had actually realised that this had really happened to me in her home. She actually looked.. Sorry.

A few murmurs of some of his mates were "oh man, how can you do that that's horrible" and "your so sick" and gave him dirty looks.

"We find the defendant guilty, so it will be three years, 9 months in prison sentence, and then it will be on 'bail' for one year 3 months. So the total will be 5 year punishment" the judge read out.

I sighed with relief and gave a huge smile straight at Leondre and he smiled back with the cutest smile ever.

He mouthed at "I love you"

"I love you to" I mouthed back.

"Case closed." The judge said and banged on the desk.

WOOOOO, IS THAT THE NEWS YOUVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR?😉😉😏 I have and I knew what was gonna happen because I've wrote it😂😂😂

But yea, love you all!💖💞💖💞