4 days later.

4 days later.
*************

It was half past nine in the morning, me and a Leondre have just woken up.

We were just lying in bed talking and singing.

I sat up on the side of the bed when the cold sheets touched my bottom, I jumped up and stood at the side of the bed.

I opened the closet door in our room and pulled our a suitcase for leondre, today was the day.

I wasn't as upset as I thought I would be, because it is only four days. Yes four days is long, but I think it's not as long as some of the tours, some days he will have to go for six weeks.

Every time he had the chance to kiss me he would, and he kept telling me how much he would miss me, Awrh.

He walked around the side of the bed and grabbed me in his arms, my chest was pushed again this as he kissed me.

"You know what I will miss the most? Your kisses and your cuddles, and the cuddles in bed so I can fall asleep" he said as he stuck his bottom lip out.

"Aww, let's make the most of it then" I said as I kicked the door shut and kissed him, he then sounds me around&Pushed me backwards onto our bed💖🙊

Charlie P.O.V.
**************

I couldn't find my suitcase so I ran next door to Leondres and Demi's, but they wouldn't answer the door. I remembered that they had a spare key in the plant pot closest to there door.

I took it out and out it into the door. I think leondre is still asleep, we have to leave it one and a half hours! I couldn't find them anywhere and I was calling there names when I heard laughing upstairs.

I walked up the stairs and and turned left
When I heard kissing and laughing, awkward, I think they were "busy"

I walked back down a few steps and shouted "Leondre? Demi?" I think they both jumped because I think they fell of the bed.

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

Me and leondre were 'occupying' ourselves.. When We heard Charlie's voice from somewhere.

I shocked me and I jumped, and then we ended up falling off the bed&then Leondre landed on top of me, ouch.

"Yeah?" Leondre replied whilst rolling off me but he held onto my waist so I ended up laying on top of him.

"Have you got a spare suitcase?" Charlie shouted from the hallway.

"Yea hold on, let me put some clothes on" Leondre shouted as he jumped up and pulled me up for a kiss.

"Eww leo! Are you naked?" He asked being a pleb.

"No you idiot, I'm in my boxers" Leondre replied as he chucked on a onesie that was on the floor of our room, we bought them in but we didn't bother wearing them.

He then opened the closet and pulled out a big black one, I threw on Leondres shirt over my underwear and we walked out into the hall.

I was putting my hair into a high pony tail as Charlie said "having fun was you?" As he winked at Leondre.

"Yea until you came" I said laughing.

Leondre grabbed me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"I wish I didn't ask now, I feel sick.." Charlie said as he thanked Leondre and walked down the stairs and out the door with the suitcase.

Leondre spun me around and kissed me, he then whispered in my ear "anyway, where was we?" He walked me backwards into the bedroom as he kissed me again.

A hour later we were all ready, and were all standing outside saying our good byes when Blair pulled up in the limousine with overload and Harvey.

All 6 of them jumped out and came up to us screaming song hugging us.

Jordi is such a flirt, he kissed me on the cheek and said to me "I'm so jealous of Leondre, If your ever free.. Call me" he then did a 'call me' signal with his hand.

"Fuck off Jordi" I said as I punched his arm playfully.

Leondre then kissed my cheek and said to him "She's mine, now and forever" Jordi stuck his bottom lip out like a baby and said the same to Lauren😂😂 he is such a idiot sometimes😂😂

I turned around and saw Ryan, Andy and Ollie talking to Lauren's stomach and asking it dumb questions😜🙊

Lauren just laughed and turned to Charlie, who kissed her and all of the lads put the boys cases into the boot of the limo.

Leondre wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear "I love you so much Demi, please stay safe, I'm not being controlling but try not to go out as much babe, because you won't have a guard with you and the haters are things, but I love you so much and stay safe ok?" I nodded and smiled.

I then said "don't worry about me babe, I'll be fine, I hope you have a Nice time, and anyway I have Lauren and our family and friends, oh yea, I love you too" I said as I kissed him

It kinda turned into a "French kiss" or a "snog" whatever you wanna call it😂😂😂

They then got into the limousine and all waved and blew kisses as the they drove off.

Lauren decided to stay at mine and Leondres, just why there gone to make sure we are staying safe.

We then walked into my home and had a cup of tea each and then Lauren ate some ice cream as I ate Nutella.