Thorpe park, We get there.

After a 45 minute drive we finally reached Thorpe park and met up with Blair and a un-familiar looking woman.

None of us had any idea of who she was exactly.

"Hey guys" Blair said as he hugged Charlie then Leondre, and kissed mine and Lauren's cheeks. And then pretended to talk to Lauren's tummy😂💞

"Helloooo" we all greeted him.

"Tina, meet Charlie, and Leondre- Bars and Melody."

"Leondre, Charlie, meet Tina" Blair said.

"Hello, nice to meet you" Leomdre said and hugged her.

"Hey nice to meet you" Charlie repeated and hugged her.

"You two" she said and smiled.

"This is Demi, Leondres Fiancé" Blair said and pointed at me.

"Hello" I said and hugged her.

"Hey, I'm Tina" She said and seemed really sweet.

"And last but not least, this is Lauren, Charlie's girlfriend, and this little one. Is Alexia, who is due in just under seven weeks" Blair said and tapped Lauren's tummy gently.

"Awrh it's nice to meet you both" Tina said and laughed as she hugged Lauren.

"And you haha" Lauren replied.

"Are you gonna tell us who she is then?" Charlie asked.

"Oh yea, she's my girlfriend, we've been together five months but I didn't wanna say because I didn't know if we were serious or not. But we are, and youse are the first to know. So don't say anything!" He said.

"Awrh cutiessss" we all said and hugged them.

"Alright get off, get off" He said and started laughing.

"Anyway, let's go ON THE RIDEESSSS!!!" Blair shouted and did a super man pose, gaining a few weird looks.

As we walked threw the gates the lady gave us our tickets and things. We entered the park and Lauren and Charlie went off to the smaller rides and the arcades.

At some points I felt uncomfortable and felt asif people were steering because of the scars, but it didn't bother me.