The rest arive.

Ok guys, the next couple of chapters/ parts are going to be peoples P.O.V.S.

Mostly it will be about Demi and Lauren's and Charlie's Baby, keep reading! Mwah!😘😘

Leondre's P.O.V.

****************

When Lauren and Demi returned to the living/room I saw Demi looked upset/tired.

I nudged Blair, who I was sitting next to and whispered "I'll be back in a minute" he nodded as I ran up to Demi.

I grabbed her by the waist and picked her up really fast and ran into the kitchen and no one even realised.

"Leondre! Leo, seriously out me down!!" She shouted.

"No, I don't want too, I won't to hold you in my arms forever" I said as I bit my lip.

"Arghhh, if you love me put me down" she said teasing me.

"I don't have to put you down to prove I love you" I said as I sat her on the counter and kissed her.

I pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"Don't worry about facing your family babe, I'm here with you remember" I whispered as I wrapped my hands around her waist and she put hers around my neck.

"Leo, I know!" She snapped. What's wrong with her??

"What's wrong? I'm just saying, there's no need to shout" I said as I held my arms around her waist tighter and cuddled against her still, but in the tone of my voice she could tell I was slightly annoyed that she snapped at me for nothing.

"Yea Leo, and tonight is about them, not me. I'm sick of all the fucking attention!!" She said/shouted as she Moved away from me, hopped off the counter and walked into the dining room.

"Demi! Baby please wait! Oh come back in babe" I shouted but she ignored me.

I put my hands on either side of my head. Great, now I'm in her bad books

Slowly I opened the bottle of wine in the kitchen and filled my glass with wine as I took a drink from it.

I took a few minutes to calm down so that I wouldn't say anything I would regret.

Demi's P.O.V.

**************

*Sigh*

I sat at the table and twisted the television remote in between my fingers.

The next thing I know, is my mum, dad, Amelia and my younger brother Nathan is all walking into the room.

Amelia ran straight up to me and hugged me tightly. She acted as if nothing happened and it was perfect..but No, that wasn't 'right' for my mum.

"Dem Dem!!" She shouted as she ran up to me.

"Ame Ame!!" I shouted as I ran to her to brighten the mood.

She hugged me and then sat on the sofa next to where I was sitting.

"Hello, nice place, Can I have a game room here please?" My little brother shouted as he hugged me.

"Haha, this isn't my house, my house is next door, but they are set out exactly the same,just decorated differently haha" I said as I pulled away from the hug.

"Oh haha, alright" he said as he wandered over to Blair, Ollie, Harvey, and Sarah who was watching the World Cup.

I turned to my dad and he didn't day anything, he just hugged me and kissed my forehead, and then joined Blair and that, as boys do.

And then.. Was my mom, oh god.

I turned to her and opened my arms and leaned towards her to hug her but she stepped out of the way.

"How could you?" She said in a annoyed tone of voice.

"How could I what?" I asked because I was confused.

Leondres P.O.V.

***************

I walk into the living room after taking a break to fine Demi and her Mum talking, but they looked like they were arguing. Luckily no one had noticed yet because they are still in the hall way. I need to go over there, oh'no what's happening😣🙀

Ok guys, so far on this story I have 389 votes!! Wow. However, we need to try to get it too 400, so please, please, please keep voting! Thank you guys!💖🙊💖🙊💖🙊