Journey

Sorry about the confusion, half way through, I decided to change it to Lauren P.O.V.

Laurens P.O.V

***************

Ok, so, the boys still won't tell us where we're going, were in the back of the limo.

Leo&Charlie are sitting opposite us, and me and Demi have our laptop, so we decided to do a twit cam.

Charlie and Demi swapped places then, and I couldn't help that realize Charlie keep putting his arm around me back when we was on camera, the same with Demi&Leo, Was We just a people to show the magazines and things? Did he even like me?..

We was on twit cam and people were asking about our relationships and things, but.. When they said "how long have you known each other" Demi looked away and pretended she was talking to me, and leo would simply answer "she has being there, my whole Lifetime" and it just kept making me laugh🙊

People were daring Charlie and Me to kiss and things, but we didn't mind, I mean, were nearly 20.

Demi admitted to me In the hotel that it kept bugging her that we are older, and that she is the youngest. Then, one of the bambinos asked "where are you going anyway?'' Which snapped me out of my thoughts. Me and Demi both said "we dunno" and started laughing.

Leo then asked us if we were excited, "well, kinda confused actually" I answered. "Ik" Demi agreed. Leo then whispered to Demi "Don't tell them I told you, but.. We're going to Harverys concert🙊" he said but, he can't whisper, so we pretty much all heard it.

It was going to be weird, ever since I was younger, I had a crush on Harvey. Oh'no.

Two minutes later, we got there, Charlie and Me were walking hand in hand, Leo decided to give Demi a piggy back. "I know we have only spoke for 2 days, and that we didn't even speak, and we kissed but.. It just feels right, I didn't expect it to happy so fast, but it isn't bothering me, I like it, he is just so nice, I don't know how I deserve him😣😷" Demi kept saying to me in the hotel, about 3 times, is she worried or sumat?

We then got to Harvey's concert, and had to go through the back door In case the fans attacked us🙈🙈 by this time, I was on Charlie's back as well, so Me&Demi was kicking each other, it was funny, until I missed Demi, and kicked Alex's arm😂😂 oops!