Our dressing room.

After about ten minutes we were all ready. We all then walked into a room that had mirrors and hair dryers. So we could all do our hairs. Leo forgot to bring his hair gel, so he had to pay £1 for a pot of gel out of the little machine.

His hair looked perfect with or without gel, I didn't tell him that though.

I don't even think we are together.. I dunno, he hasn't asked, and I haven't asked, and it's perfect, because were kinda together, but then if someone asks you if your with them, I don't know about you, but it makes it awkward for me, so I think it's better this way😊

We were all on the way back to the Hotel, Overload and Harvey and that were coming back to 'ours' luckily it was really clean and we had a lot of sofas and blankets.

We pulled up at the hotel and we saw a lot of fans outside, we didn't want to be rude, but they were doing a meet and greet tomorrow, so he will see them then.

We all had to kind of duck in the limo, because it had 'blacked out' windows but you could still see through slightly. We went through the back fire escape and jumped into the elevator that took us to our floor.

Then Joey unlocked the door, and we all ran in. It was raining outside so we were all even more wet.

Me and Lauren and Sarah went into the Dressing room to change clothes. Sarah had to borrow some of Lauren's clothing because she wouldn't fit into mine because how short I am, but Sarah is taller than me, so she fit into Lauren's, she out on some black leggings and a purple vest top, and she already had socks so she went out to the lads, who were making popcorn.

"Lauren? Are you putting your PJS on? It's half 9 and we aren't going out anywhere?" I asked her.

"If you are then yes I will" she replied whilst picking up her Penguin pjs up. They were pink shorts, with a long-sleeved top with a penguin on the front😜 and then she went out to sit with them. "Lauren? Ask Leo to come here please?" I said to her, she nodded and called Leo as she walked out the room.

Seconds later he walked in and shut the door behind him.

"I'm going to put my PJs on Leondre, which onesie shall I put on?" I asked him as he looked in my wardrobe full of onesies.

After having a good luck at them, he picked up a Cookie Monster one. "Here put this one on, I'll put mine in too if you want?" He said. "Yea ok then" I said whilst locking the door so no one can walk in on us.

I jumped out of my damp clothing and hopped into my onesie.

"Why did you pick this one for?" I asked curiously whilst smiling.

"Because it's tight.. And I can see your 'fine figure'" he said and then we both burst out laughing "lmfaoooo!!!" I said.

"Haha, jokes, I just like the colour, and I got that out of overloads song 'Year 3000' "he said as he started singing it.

Not much has changed..

But they live under water!!

And your great, great, great granddaughter..

Is pretty fineeee.

He sang and started laughing, he then added "I'm not perving at your body.. Just singing, and I'm not saying you don't have a nice figure.. I'm just saying.." He didn't know what to say. The only thing I could think of was *Shut up and kiss me* I wouldn't usually say that! but that's all I could think of.. So I said it.. Oops! I didn't know how he would take it..

He put his hands on my lower back and kissed me.

Leo's P.O.V.
************

I didn't know what to say, yes she has a nice figure, well, an amazing figure, but I just couldn't stop talking, finally she said "shut up and kiss me" I didn't think she would say that haha, I'm glad she did, the kiss was perfect. She didn't have to ask me twice! I kissed her straight away. I awkwardly licked her bottom lip slightly to see how she would react and she opened her mouth and let me tongue enter her mouth slightly. At first it was awkward.. But then, fireworks were going off inside my tummy, and the palms of my hands were sweaty, so were hers. I'd never kissed anyone like this before, I didn't think she did either, when I used to talk to her on twitter, she said it was disgusting.. But, the moment was perfect, the kiss was just perfect. She, was perfect.

The next thing I know, was Charlie banging on the door "Oi! You guys hurry up, I wanna get changed" he said.

I felt Demi pull away slightly, she looked so embarrassed yep, she hadn't kissed anyone like that before either, her face looked so red, Awrhh!! I kissed her lips quickly one last time and opened the door for Charlie.

He came walking in and opened his wardrobe door.

He then looked at Demi and said "Your best friend is an amazing kisser" Demi's face was still red, and she managed to say "great! Thanks to know!" She said laughing as she walked out the door, I said "Oi!" To her, she turned around and said "What?" In a really cocky tune before laughing, "Arnt you forgetting something?" I said as I puckered my lips like a 3 year old.

"Oh yea..." She gave me a kiss and walked into the living room.

Charlie shut the door behind her and said "OMG guess what?!?!"

"What???" I asked quickly.

"Me and Lauren just full on made out/snogged(whatever you wanna call it) in the kitchen" he said quickly.

"Loooool, thanks for telling me.. I guess." I said awkwardly.

"Was it the first time you kissed her like that?" I asked him because how happy he was.

"Well no, I've kissed her like that in bed and that, but, she just came up to me and kissed me for no reason hahha!!... Damn I love her" he said, Aw it was so cute, it's weird, I mean.. I've known this kid since I was 12. And now he is 18 and when I was 12 I didn't know half of this sort of stuff, aw, it's just so mad. Love ey?

"Ok, I guess.." I answered, not knowing what to say.
"Anyway, what did you want?" I added. "I wanted to get changed haha" he replied.

"Ok, I'm going out to them, see ya" I said as I walked out the room.

Everyone 'coo'ed' when I walked in the room because me and Demi had matching onesies.

You know what happened next.. Lauren shouted 'SELFIE TIME' and we had to take another picture in our matching onesies, in the same pose.