Wednesday morning..

Charlie's P.O.V.

***************

Last night was perfect, helping the guys unpack, and then watching movies, I liked watching the horror movie, because then Lauren was nervous, and kept hugging me, and kept making sure I was there.

Awrh, she is adorable.

Last night after watching movies, we were lying in bed talking and playing 21 questions. It was nice, just me and her, perfect💖

She then explained to me, all about Demi's.. Eating disorder😣 I felt so sorry for her, how did she cope? And Lauren mentioned all of the self harm she did to, that's just hard😣 I'm glad we all know now though, because now she is comfortable.

But anyway, it was 8:55 and I thought I was the only one awake, until I heard mumbling, outside(in the living room) I listened to see who it was, but I didn't know, I popped my head around the door to have a look.

It was Demi who was sitting there, on Skype to her mum, I walked outside and said hello "oh hey" Demi answered. "Mum, this is Charlie, Charlie, this is mum." "Hello" I said with a morning smile.

Demi's P.O.V.

**************

"This is Lauren's boyfriend" I added with a laugh, Charlie then playfully pushed my arm and went into the kitchen to make some toast. "Anyway mum, I've got to go now, going to help with breakfast😊 I'll try and message you again later, bye love you💜" I said, after her saying bye to, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a plate.

"Charlie put 3 pieces in for me please? I'll have one and I'll do Leondre one, are you doing Lauren's?" I asked "yea ok, and yes, I'm putting jam on ours, what do you want on yours?" He responded.

"Urm, just out some 'cheese-spread' on, some primular" I said whilst walking to the fridge to get some orange juice. "Ok, it won't be a minute, keep an eye on it, I'm just running to wake Lauren up" he said.

"Oh! I'd wait if I were you, she isn't a morning person.." I advised him.

"Oh ok, gotcha, I'll wait for her to wake up before I do hers then." He decided.

"Or you could do it now, and put it by her bed? The smell will wake her up" I said laughing

He nodded and ran in with the plate and a glass of orange juice.

I then walked into our room, to find Leo stretched out across the bed, so I decided to lift up the covers, and sit down next to him.

"Leo?..." I said, trying to sound as calm as I could.

"I've made you toast" I said with a slight laugh.

He said ok, and told me to wake him up again in two minutes🙊

So I ran into the bathroom, and had a wash, and put my mascara and lipstick on.

Afterwards I straightened my hair and put it in a high 'ponytail' and left my fringe down.

I looked at the clock and saw that it had being 15 minutes,instead of 2, whoops!

I ran into the bedroom after chucking my wash bag into my draw, and woke leo up again, he then got out of bed, and picked his outfit out of his wardrobe and walked into the dressing room with me. After we all ate our breakfast Charlie had made(I helped😜)

"What are we doing today Leo?"

"I'm not sure yet babe, why?" He answered politely.

I explained that I needed to know so that I could decide on what to wear for the day.

"Urm, we could go swimming? There is a huge water park a few miles from here,shall I go and ask the others?" He said "ok, thanks" I responded after doing a duck face.

As he walked out the room I opened my wardrobe and picked up my grey Adidas Trackies.

I was holding them in the air as Leo walked in "yea Dem, they said its fine, so put your swimming costume underneath or whatever, but if your wearing a Trackies, I will too." He said whilst picking up his track suits that were folded into a pile. He rummaged through and picked up a grey Adidas one. Similar to mine. We both started laughing, as he said "Anyone would think we went shopping together" he said laughing again.

Aw, omg his laugh🙊💛🙊💙🙊💛🙊💙

We then both got ready together, and then he went for a wash as I put my black vans on, so did he🙈🙈

He spiked his hair up slightly, and then we walked out of the dressing room Lauren was like "AWWWWW! Matching outfits again!" She said, and before we could do anything, she was taking a selfie of us, again, both with our hoods up, kissing.. But we had 3 pictures now, 1- red&white onsie, 2- American flag onsie, and now 3- grey Adidas Trackies. Lauren was making a pic collage, aw, it must admit, it was kinda cute. It wasn't only us though! Lauren and Charlie both had black jeans/bottoms on, with a blue shirt, and both had white converse on, so it was an "Awww" to them to🙊💖🙊💖