On the night.

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

It's now half past seven on the night. I am feeling so emotional.

What's gonnna happen now? Will we send the rest of our life mopping around because of this. Years and years of our life, will be spent recovering. Years and years spent, sorting my life out.

But I don't want that. I need to stop that from happening.

Leondre walked threw the door with a awkward smile on his face. I knew it was fake.

I just knew it. I stood up and opened the kitchen door "Leondre." I said, he nodded and walked into the kitchen and shut the door behind him.

"Leondre..why...why is this so awkward? Everytime I see you I want to hug you, but.. I feel like you don't want to. What's wrong Leondre?" I said. Luckily I held it together.. I wanted to cry and cry and cry. But I just know I couldn't.

He looked up at me with his eyes all glassy.

"I don't know why it's awkward.. And I want to hug and hold you in my arms like we could before. And of course I want to, but, but, I didn't think you were ready yet.. I didn't think you would be comfortable." He said, oh god, I just wanted to hold him.

"I..I..I don't know what to say Leondre" I said.

I just couldn't help myself. I ran up to him and hugged him as the tears streamed down my face.

We hugged and talked for about five minutes. We just stood there hugging.

Lauren's P.O.V.
****************

"I hope they are alright in there,I hope they don't split up or anything" I told Charlie as he wrapped his arms around my waist and tickled my tummy.

"I know baby! but you shouldn't worry yourself! what about our baby girl?" He said as he rubbed my tummy, that is now quite big.

"Ok, I won't, anyway that reminds me.. I have a check up tomorrow bbe, Are you coming?" I asked as I held his hands that were rested in my tummy.

"Yes of course, what time is it?" He asked. "Urmmmmm, 10:45am, and babe, I was going to ask if Demi wanted to come? To cheer her up? Please Charlie pleaseeee" I said as I returned over and kissed his cheek.

"Yes of course. Ask Leondre too, so he isn't here on his own" he agreed.

I nodded and kissed his lips quickly as I rolled back over onto my back as he continued playing with my hair.

Quickly I unlocked my phone and text Demi even though she was in the next room. "If your up for it babe, you and Leondre can come for my scan/check-up tomorrow xxx" I pressed send and snuggled into Charlie's chest.

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

"We have to go to the police Demi!" Leondre argued.

"But I don't want too leo. What if the press find out? Everyone will know, and I don't want that!! It's embarrassing!" I said raising my voice.

"We could go private! No one would know Demi!"
Leondre said as he put his cup of tea down.

"Leondre, don't bother lying, if he gets sent to prison, it will be on the news, No! It isn't You that has to put up with all of the attention and people acting like they care!" I shouted as I walked out of the room.

Why don't any of them understand?😡

I don't want people knowing!! It's dirty😖😭