On route to the hotel.

Leo's P.O.V.

************

After all of that drama, we were in the limo on the way back to the Hotel, Demi Fell asleep in the limo and she has my head on my lap, I was playing with her hair for ages.

Lauren and Charlie were sitting on the other side of the limo, when Charlie popped the question.

"What would you say if I asked you to move in with me Loz?"

She froze, what was she going to say?

"I..I'd say yea.. But, erm, it oils be weird living in your parents house.."

Charlie shook his head and explained everything, she then agreed yaaaay💜💜💜

"Aw, You two are moving in together, and then next door, me and Demi are moving in together" I said smiling.

"Aw really?!?! Next door?? Aww that's good!!❤️❤️" Lauren said excitedly.

"What are you looking forward to the most?" I asked.

"Having my own place" Charlie said Laughing.

"Decorating, I bet you me and Demi will go shopping everyday to buy stuff for it!!" Lauren said.

"Aww haha, she is going to be a great partner" I said smiling.

"Yea haha, wait till you see what she has done to he hotel." Lauren said to me.

"Why?" I asked.

"We went shopping and she has bought loads of food and things and has filled the fridge, and we got some cleaning products from downstairs and she cleaned the whole hotel apartment, aww😘" he explained.

"Aww that's cute" I said to her.

"Yea, your gonna be a good partner as well ain't you?" Charlie said to Lauren and started Laughing.

And then they kissed.

"Argh man, get a room bro" I said looking away.

"We will when we have our own place" Charlie said winking.

Ten minutes later we were at the hotel, and Demi was still asleep, it was now half eleven.

I picked her up 'bridal' style and walked her to the door, we got on the lift and Demi was still asleep, she had her head tucked into my chest.

Charlie opened the door with his key card and we all walked in.

"Wow it so clean! It looks amazing" I said whispering.

I then walked into our room, lay her down, took off her shoes and places her into bed, because when she woke up she could change.

I tucked her in the quilt and kissed her forehead.

I then walked into the living room and looked at how clean the place was, it looked amazing.

I cant wait for Blair to let me know that the house is mine. And then when we get back we can start decorating.

I just know Demi is going to be an amazing partner.

An amazing room-mate. An amazing Wife, and even, maybe an amazing mother one day.

I'm just so lucky to be able to spend the rest of my life with her.

I can truly say, that I love her. And I mean it.

It's say that tomorrow is our last day, and that this is the last night here in the hotel, never mind, let's make the most of it😊❤️😊❤️