The next day.

Demi's P.O.V.

*************

We got in quite late last night, and we were all tired so we went straight to bed.

I woke up and realised I was in here alone.

Where's Leo?😶😶

I grabbed my dressing gown of the top of my suitcase, threw it on and ran into the bathroom and had a quick wash, and then walked down the stairs.

Leo, Joey, a girl, And Leo's parents were all sitting at the dinner table.

"Morning beautiful" Leo said as he tapped his knee.

I walked up to him and sat on his knee💜💜

"Have a nice sleep?" Victoria asked as she placed a pancake in front of me. I think leo might have told them about my eating disorder, because ever since I've met them they haven't stopped giving me food.

I cut a piece of my pancake and replied thanks. "Yea I did, it was fine ahah" I said to her.

"This is Myerl, my fantastic fiancé" Joey said as he put his arm around her💖👛

"Aw that's so cute, nice to meet you Myerl,I didn't even know you had a girlfriend Joey" I said.

"We had to keep it a secret, because of the fans" Joey said.

I nodded and carried on eating my pancake.

Because I was sitting on Leo's lap he started to tickle me when his parents left the room.

"Argh get offfff" I said.

He then lent in to kiss me and I pouted my lips like a 3 year-old, when he got closer I stuck a piece of my pancake into his mouth💋💋

We all started laughing and then he kissed me, Awrh, I finished my food and took it into the kitchen and thanked Victoria.

I then walked into the living room, told leo I'm going to get changed as I went to give him a kiss.. My phone rang. It was Lauren!! Yaaaay, I hadn't spoken to her in about two days, not properly anyway, I moved back from Leo and answered the call straight away.

"Hello?" She said down the phone, I greeted her back and we spoke for a while, when she asked, "do you want to come shopping with me? I viewed the house yesterday, and I need some decorations and furniture" she explained👍👍

"Ok babe, is it just us?" I asked.

"Yea,unless Charlie asks to come, if he does Leo can come" she replied.

"Ok babe, what you wearing? Where shall we meet? And what time shall I be ready?" I asked.

"Well.. Do you know where our home is?" She asked.

"Urm no" I forgot where Leo had said.

"Next door to yours!!!!" She shouted down the phone.

"Oh yea!!!" I replied😊😊😊😊

"So meet me at our homes, we can then go inside and measure walls etc, so we can buy items." She explained.

"Ok babe, what time?" I asked

"Urm, in an hour, and I'm wearing my skater skirt and a black belly top that comes above my belly button" she told me.

"Ok, I'm going to put my white belly top, dark blue skinny leggings, and a black leather jacket, and my black converse" I told her.

"Ok, bye babe" she said and then she hung up.

One hour later(10:00AM)

***********************

I've just finished getting changed.

I walked down the stairs with my hair straightened perfectly and my outfit nice, when Leo grabbed me from behind and kissed my neck, I jumped slightly and then tilted my head as it rested on his.

"Hey babe" I said.

"Hey beautiful, where are you going?" He asked.

I explained everything to him then.

"Is Charlie going?" He asked.

I then rang Lauren and she replied "he said he is gonna tag along, so tell Leo to come if he wants" I agreed and hung up.

"You can come babe" I told him as I kissed him.

"Ok beautiful, let go!" He replied, he then opened the door for me and we both shouted goodbye.

We decided to walk there, it was only a few minutes walk for Leo's parents home.

We got there, and we saw Charlie and Lauren, I ran straight up to her and gave her a big hug, Leo and Charlie did the same taking the mick.

We all walked into our homes and took measurements and things.

Lauren then called the taxi/cab, and when we had finished it was here.

We all hopped into it and off we went shopping.