Can we come?

Leondres P.O.V.

*******************

Pulling Demi onto my lap I looked towards My mum.

"So they have 100% got him in Gail?he can't come out?" She asked for like the third time.

"Yea, they've got him, he can't hurt us anymore" Demi replied with a slight chuckle at the end because how many times my mum had asked.

"Don't worry Victoria, The court date is in 3 days. Then they will see whether he is guilty or not guilty, but they already know he did it, he practically admitted it when he, when he grabbed me." Demi added on and she stuttered at the end but she stayed brave.

I put both my hands on her thighs as she sat on my lap.

Next to us was Matilda who was playing with the ankle charm that Demi was wearing. She wasn't really listening because she wouldn't understand.

Sitting on the sofa opposite us on the left was My mum&Dad, and on the other sofa was Joey and Ryan.

Demi didn't really seem uncomfortable because they already all knew.

"Would, would it be ok if we came, to court it's you?" My dad asked and even I heard his accent in that sentence.

"Yea, I don't mind, I suppose the more people there, the more I dunno, confidence that I'd get, I know it sounds stupid but.." She said but I cut her off.

"It's not stupid. It's true, we need as many people there as possible." I stated and rested my left hand on her knee.

"Yes ok, will you send us the details and things so we can get someone to look after Matilda?" Victoria.

"Yea alright, well Demi's little brother, Nathan will need to be looked after, And Brooke, and Lauren's two sisters Lydia and Brodie" I said when Demi turned to me and said "how did you remember the names"

Shrugging I replied with "I dunno, good memory" and pointed at my head.

Dad nodded and then Joey piped up with..

"If you need lots of people to come, do you want me to come?" He asked.

"And me" Ryan added.

"And us!" Ollie, Jordi and Andy shouted from somewhere.

Looking around I saw Ryans phone to his ear.

"Yanno, for your support and that." Joey added.

"Oh, yea if youse wanna" Demi said as a smile appeared on her face.