12

Chapter 12- Revenge games

Chaerin's P. O. V

It was 10:00am when I was going to make my next move. Logan was currently sleeping on my couch since I didnt let him sleep in Violets room or Rosé's room. I walked over to him and poured a bucket of ice on him and he jumped up and looked at me with an angry expression.

"Who or what in the hell told you that it would be a good idea to wake me up like that?" He said and practically yelled. I just shook my head and laughed a little. "I dunno, I fucking felt like doing that." He rolled his eyes once I said that and just stood up. "After I shower and get my things ready, let's move this plan into action. And let this be the last time you wake me up with ice." He stormed off to the bathroom and slammed the door. I just sat on the couch and laughed.

Eventually I stopped laughing and I just sat there in my thoughts as I thought about how I was going to get my girls back and how I was going to make Jada pay for taking them. I thought of the many ways I could snap and twist her bones until they were broken. I could feel a smirk build across my face as I thought of the idea. But my main mission was to get them back and then to get (Y/n). He was the one person who I needed for my plan to work.

It was about an hour that had passed when Logan came out of the shower and was on the couch getting dressed and preparing all his weapons. "What was your purpose for taking and hour long shower?!" I yelled slightly and looked at him. "Listen I like to take long showers. It relaxes me." He said and I just rolled my eyes casually as I got my supplies bag and brought it outside to my car.

I turned back and looked at Logan. "Get in your car and let's get this over with. The sooner, the better." I said and slammed my door shut before driving off. I looked in my rearview mirror and saw that Logan was driving behind me. I slid on my sunglasses and smirked. "Hoseok, your world is about to come crashing down." I laughed to myself and kept driving.

***

Violet's P.O.V

I woke up in a dark room that had me chained. I hated being the prisoner. It made me feel like I truly lost. I was born to be a winner and the sad part of this was that I wasn't a winner. Me and Rosé were going to be shipped off to a maximum security prison center on some island in korea. This isn't what I had planned for the rest of my life, but hey! It was bound to happen some day.

I look over to my left and see a bowl with a cheese sandwich in it. "I suppose that is my food." I ate it and sighed. "I hope I can see some sort of light, even if I am a prisoner." I sighed to myself and look to my right and I see Rosé on the floor sleeping. This whole plan was a bit ridiculous, and if I had the chance I would definitely made sure the outcome was different. Since were here Jada forgot about us since she's so busy hunting down CL. Apparently they have been through this rivalry for a  long time. Jada wants it to end and CL wants Jada to be tortured to death.

I just want to be free. I don't think I want Rosé to be going on a whole revenge roller coaster over an incident that happend with her brother years ago. It's not my fault  I love her. And it's not my fault that I don't want to see her stressing about getting revenge.

I moved closer to her body and laid next to her. I held Rosé in my arms and closed my eyes. I cuddled her close and sighed. 'Dont stress over this anymore...please' I thought and just shook my head before heading to sleep.

***

Chaerin's P.O.V

I was making my way to Jada's holding cell and got even more excited as I got closer. Logan went through the front and i decided to go through the back. I got my weapons and hid them on my body and then I walked over to a vent and used a screwdriver to open it. I smirked when I got it open and went in. The vent went down so it felt like I was on a slide. I ended up being led to a secret hallway. I see Jada through the vent and she was talking to a guard when I heard Logan's voice and he started to fight Jada. I smirked since I wanted to watch but had to find Rosé and violet.

I crawled through the vent some more before I hit a wall and I had to climb up. I took out a grappling hook and shot it to the top and went straight up the vent right after. Once I got up there I disarmed the Grappling hook and crawled through the vent some more before coming across a big torture room where I saw Rosé and Violet. And they were KISSING. "I stayed quite as I watched them before realizing the mission. And I kicked open the vent cover in front of me and jumped down. They were both excited to see mee and I could tell by how high their voices went.

"Yes I know, I saved your asses but let's go before someone sees us." I said and they both nodded as  the climbed into the vent. "Crawl to your left and then you should find your way out. I'm gonna go to the right." I said and watched them leave. Then I went through the vent to the right. I saw Jada being dragged by her ankles and I chuckled seeing logan but then she had her security tackle him and took him away to be captured. I kicked open the vent in front of me and kicked Jada in the head before heading over to Logan to help him. I managed to take down the security that held him hostage and I used a Bobby pin to undo the handcuffs.

We ran for the exit but Jada was there to stop me. I growled and tackled her to the ground. We punched and kicked each other. Fighting until blood was seen. Logan had been taken away now and I couldn't do anything about it. I kicked Jada off of me. "All these years I finally get to kick your ass." She said and I scoffed. "Well I'm still breathing and honey you can't say you get to kick my ass if you haven't done it yet." I smirked and she got angry.

I took out a mini bat from my book bag and hit her in the stomach with it. She groaned in pain and held her stomach but then tripped me on the ground and took out her blade and held it to my throat. "If you dont tell me where Rosé and Violet are. Ill.kill you." Once she said that I smirked. "You dont have the balls. Weak bitch." For a moment I looked Into her angry eyes and got lost in them before realizing she had slit open my throat. I couldn't speak, I felt blood spilling from my mouth. And soon everything went black. I guess she really wasn't a weak bitch after all.

***

Rosé's P.O.V

I woke up feeling arms around me. I realized that those arms belonged to Violet. I blushed lightly and then heard her voice. "You slept okay?" She asked and I shook my head yes. "It was fine. I just want to get out of here." I said and looked into her eyes. I slowly leaned in and looked at her once more. "I like you Violet." I blushed and looked down. She lifted my chin and smirked. "I like you too." Was all I heard her say before she kissed me. I kissed her back and melted into it.

Suddenly a loud bang was heard and I pulled away to look and see what was going on. And CL was there. "YOU SAVED USS!" I yelled and smiled. "I know I saved your asses but let's go before someone finds us." CL said and we nodded. And followed her instructions when going through  the vent.

Me and Violet made it out of there alive. We only hoped that CL did as well. We ran to her car and drove to the location that was already set up in the GPS. 'I hope that things will finally go my way.'

A/n: I finally managed to write this even though my depression was asking me to stay in bed and push it off but I knew I had to give you all a chapter so here it is! I hope you all enjoyed it. Remember to vote and comment! I love you all and I'll see you in the next chapter bye lovesss ❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜❤❤💜💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤❤💜❤💜