01

Chapter 01- Sunshine

Your P.O.V

I woke up feeling a pair of arms around me holding me tightly. I smiled after I realized who it was that was holding me. I looked at the sleeping male and cuddled him resting my face in his bare chest. I felt him move slightly and he kissed my lips. "Hobi~" I smiled and he cupped my face. "Baby boy~" I giggled and closed my eyes and didn't want to loose the warmth I was feeling.

I looked up at the ceiling and Hoseok climbed ontop of me. He pulled the blanket over our bodies and I giggled. "I love you." Was all he said before wrapping me in a gentle kiss. The warmth got stronger as we kissed. We pulled apart and I looked at the ring on my finger. "I'm happy to be your husband Hobi." He smiled at me and I pecked his lips. "I'm happy that you are mine."

After cuddling for a few more minutes I walked to the bathroom in our room and stripped naked then headed into the shower letting the warm water hit my back and I started to wash off. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my slim body and I smiled and relaxed into Hoseok's chest. "You could've invited me to join you love." I giggled and we started to clean our bodies.

***

After the lovely morning that took place between Hobi and I. We sat in the living room of our house relaxing on the couch. It's been a few months since we last saw the boys. Every one pretty much had their own lives now. We all talked and called and facetimed but everyone had been married off or focusing on a specific carrier.

Yoongi and Jimin Ended up getting married and having 2 adorable little Boys.  Jungkook ended up becoming a tattoo artist and getting some tats of his own. Taehyung became an official model for Gucci Namjoon and Jin are currently traveling the world together. And Hoseok, well that doesn't need an explanation.

I sat in Hoseok's lap and kissed his lips. He kissed back and his hands found their way to my butt giving my butt a small squeeze. "H-Hobi." He smirked. "No no it's daddy now kitten." I blushed and knew I was in trouble. He went up to my ear. "It's been a while since we made love. Maybe we can take our chances without a condom and have a baby." I nodded and he carried me up the stairs to our room.

For a while now I've been wanting me and Hoseok to have a baby. But it's been hard with both of our jobs. We were lucky enough to have vacation around the same time. Un fortunately I have to return to work tomorrow so if me and Hoseok wanted to get anything done it would have to be now.

I felt my self being thrown on the bed and looked up seeing an already shirtless Hoseok ontop of me. Soon everything was off and we were both naked.

Me and Hoseok laid in the bed panting after we were done. I moved closer to feel his warmth. "D-Do-" he stopped me with a kiss then pulled away. "Baby everything will be fine. Just relax." He held me in his arms and I soon dozed off into a deep slumber.

***

The next morning I groaned hearing my alarm go off. I grabbed my phone and tapped on the Dismiss button and got out of bed. Hoseok was still sleeping and I chuckled seeing his sleeping face. I started to shower and thought to myself. 'Listen little baby, you aren't fully grown but I love you anyways and so does your father.' I smiled to myself and finished showering.

I stepped out and dried off, then I walked over to my closet picking out an outfit for work. I worked at a bakery so I only needed to wear my hat and apron as a uniform I chose a black shirt and put my name tag on it then grabbed a pair of shorts and put them on. I finished getting ready and looked at my husband.

"I love you Hoseok, I'll be home before you know it." I walked out and got into my Mercedes Benz and drove off to work. Once I arrived I waved hello to my boss and clocked in then got ready for work. Boy this was going to be a long day.

3rd Person P.O.V

A few hours later Hoseok woke up not feeling his lover beside him. He sighed. "Aish I wish his boss gave him another week off." He groggily got up and got ready for the day. He looked at the time. '3:00pm? How long was I asleep for?' He groaned in thought and after getting ready he walked down the stairs and made himself some breakfast. Thanks to Jin's amazing teaching Hoseok was able too cook amazing food. Namjoon still had a long ass way to go.

As the day dragged on both Hoseok and (Y/n) were having horrible days. For (Y/n) work dragged on like a dead horse. He looked at the time. It was now nearing 7 and (Y/n) was very excited to go home. His shift was soon over and it was time for him to go home.

He walked over to a parking lot and saw a women with burgundy hair get into a Black Lamborghini. He noticed that she was staring and he smiled at her. The woman kept a straight face and got in her car. (Y/n) got into the car and drove off. The woman followed him for a while before she turned somewhere. He was on the highway and now getting off on the exit to his house.

Hoseok had called (Y/n) as he drove. "How was work baby?"

"Work was good love (Y/n) replied.

"How far are you?" He asked.

"Im almost there."

"Good cause I made dinner for you baby."

"Oh boy you didn't burn anything right?"

"No not at all." Hoseok sheepishly spoke.

"Aish hobi."

As he was coming down the ramp the light was green for him and he was going to turn down the street when the woman in the black Lamborghini slammed into his car. As his car flipped over here they made eye contact and she smirked. After his car fell onto the ground (Y/n) blacked out.

The only thing that Hobi heard were (Y/n)'s screams and the sound of the line going dead.

"BABY!" Hoseok screamed in panic and went out to look for him. Once Hoseok got to the location of the accident he saw a crushed familiar car. "BABY!" He yelled and the officers wouldn't let him pass.  "I'm his husband!" The office finally let him through and they pulled out (Y/n) who was covered in blood. "Sir everything in that car is destroyed. The only thing that isn't is this ring." They handed him (Y/n)'s wedding band.

The ambulance took (Y/n) into the truck and Hoseok ran to his car. 'I'm coming baby.'

(???) P.O.V

'Oh you haven't seen the last of me Hoseok. I'll make sure (Y/n) ends up dead. After all you did the same to my brother.' She looked at the necklace. 'I'll avenge you brother.'

A/n: who is this person. Also maybe you can guess what idol this is. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! And I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss! ❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤