04

Chapter 04- Poison

3rd Person P.O.V

A few days had passed since Chanyeol and Rose had tried to poison (Y/n). The police were on the search for the two. Rose would be the harder one to find since they didn't see her face all of the way. Chanyeol however was stopped by the police and he was able to prove that he had no relation to Rose to get himself off of their radar.

Rose was smart, she knew how to disguise herself well. She had always wanted to be in her brothers Gang. But they never let her join.

Flashback Starts

It was the middle of April when Rose's brother Jordan was going on a mission with Hoseok and Chanyeol. (Y/n) was talking with Hoseok when Rose had asked to be apart of the misson.

"Why can't I go on the mission with you guys? You know I can handle it, I have the proper training!" She exclaimed.

"Rose you can't go with us, yes you may be trained. But you still aren't ready to actually do missions for the gang." Chanyeol spoke to her and Jordan nodded.

"Sis, I don't want to see you hurt.." he looked at her while he was looking through his guns.

"It's not fair! You let (Y/n) go on missions with you!" She got louder.

"We need the extra help, plus (Y/n) is actually in the gang. He trains the newbies." Jordan looked at her.

"Ugh you are the worst fucking brother ever!!" Everyone turned to her.

"That is the exact reason why you don't go on missions. You are way too immature." Jordan looked at her.

"Why Jordan, I'm just as good as any of these people here! If not better!" She picked up a gun and aimed it at a target but didn't look at where she was shooting and she fired the gun when (Y/n) was walking by.

The bullet hit (Y/n) in the arm and he groaned in pain. "F-Fuck." Hoseok ran over. "Baby!" A medic came over and removed the bullet.

The other gang members went to see if (Y/n) was okay and just grunted when they walked past Rose. "This is why you aren't ready." Jordan shook his head and she watched him walk over to (Y/n).

"I'll show you...I will show you all that I can be the best."

Flashback Ends

Ever since that day Rosé made a promise to prove that she was a good spy.

***

Hoseok was pacing back and fourth in the hospital hallway. The nurses were still checking on him and the baby. He/she was the luckiest one to survive the crash.

The nurse came out of the room. "Okay Mr. Jung, everything is good with your husband. He is perfectly fine now. His heart is still beating and the baby is fine. He is still in a coma."

Hoseok nodded and looked at Her. He walked into the room and just looked at (Y/n) for a while.  He kissed his forehead. "Baby wake up soon." He smiled  and kissed his hand then walked out of the room and headed out. He sat in his car and noticed that he missed a call from Namjoon. He called the male back and it took a while but he answered.

"Hey Hoseok how are you and (Y/n)."

"H-He was in an accident. And um...is in a coma." Hoseok spoke into the phone with a shaky voice.

"Im sorry to hear that. Have you told anyone else?" Namjoon asked.

"No I haven't told the others yet. So much shit has been happening. And my mind is all over the plave." He sighed.

"Alright, well I'll be there to visit soon so hang in there buddy." Namjoon calmly spoke and they hung up.

Hoseok was worried about (Y/n) some nights he couldn't even sleep. The thought of (Y/n) leaving him so soon crossed his mind too many times. He just knew that if he wanted (Y/n) to get better he would have to have a little hope.

***

Rose was sitting on her bed while texting Chanyeol. When there was a knock on the door. Police were outside. "Shit." She took out her emergency suitcase and put in on the bed. She threw in her weapons and all of the things she needed. "Open this door! We need to talk!" Rosé Panicked a little but saw Chanyeol in the backyard. "My friend lives in the house behind you now hurry so we can leave. She grabbed her suitcase and threw it over the fence in the back and climbed over with Chanyeol following after her.

They made it over the high fence just in time. As soon as Chanyeol made it on the other side the police searched the backyard. The two got into Chanyeol's car and drove off to his house. "Thanks.. But I could've gotten out myslef." She looked out of the window. "Aish Rosé, this is why your brother told you that you weren't ready." He sighed. "Anyways. If you want this plan to work you will need to listen to me." He looked at her.

"I hate that I'm helping you." She smirked. "Hm, you know that your doing this for my brother." Chanyeol looked at her and stopped the car. "I'm only doing this because you want to be in a gang so fucking bad! Unlike you I am able to accept the fact that my fiancee aka your brother, was killed because he went on a mission alone. If you want to still blame Hoseok then you should blame me too! Everyone tried to get to him as fast a fucking possible!" He got out of the car and threw her the keys to his second home. "Go and get some rest. We're going to start in the morning."

Rose grabbed her things and took the keys. She headed into the house and threw her jacket on the couch. "Brother, you know who is at fault, and his lover will die for it. Even if I have to kill others to get there."

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! Also let me know what you thought about this chapter! And I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss ❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤❤💕💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕