08

Chapter 08- The Chase

3rd Person P.O.V

Namjoon drove his car as fast as he could. He had made sure to keep following the two vehicles the other 9 cars were doing the same and they kept on following them. He was a good driver and kept his focus.

Chaerin smirked and drove faster and went through a warehouse. Violet went in the opposite directon and the 10 cars split up to chase after them. Violet looked at Rosé. "Take this gun and shoot them." She nodded and opened the sun roof and stood up. Rosé had on a bullet proof vest but looked at the cars and started shooting.

She shot out the first cars tires and it swerved to the left and right. She then shot the driver in the head and his car crashed into a wall. Rosé smirked and the people in the other cars started shooting so she looked at Violet. "Grenade now!" She said and Violet tossed her one. She removed the pin and threw it at the cars. "Gimme more." Violet nodded and handed her a whole bucket. Rosé continued to throw the grenades and watched as the cars exploded.

Once the bucket was empty and the cars were gone, she went back into the car and sat down. "Good work cutie." Violet said and continued to drive. Chaerin turned on the radio. "Girls a little back up would be nice. I crashed the car and now their leader is walking over." Violet nodded and quickly drove to her location.

Once they arrived they saw Chaerin fighting some of the men and women who worked for them. Violet ran over and kicked one in the throat. All that was left was Namjoon. The three girls smirked. "Ladies you handle him. I'm going to bandage my bullet wounds." She said and ran to Violets car.

Namjoon stood up and held his gun up to Violets throat. "You're both coming with me." Rosé laughed and kicked him in the balls causing him to fall down. "Fuck." He said and then violet took out her knife and then cut up his skin. "Stop!" He said and kicked her off then looked at her. "Pathetic." He said and winced at the cuts but then looked at his radio and called for back up. He grabbed violet and Handcuffed her to a pole. Then he did the same to Rosé.

He walked over to where Chaerin was and she wasn't there. He looked around and saw her trying to uncuff the girls. He ran over and kicked Chaerin in the stomach he then handcuffed her to another pole. He saw Jada's car pull up along with a few others. "I want those three in cars now." She said and walked to Rosé. "This will be fun miss Rosé."

Violet got out of the cuffs and threw a few smoke bombs. She uncuffed Rosé but couldn't find Chaerin through the smoke so she took the car and drove through the crowd. She then heard Chaerin's voice and uncuffed her then once she was in the Car. Violet got in as well and the three of them drove off.

After a while, the smoke cleared and Jada grunted. "Dammit." She said and everyone went back to their cars. Once everyone was back in their cars. They drove to the hospital. Then Hoseok appeared on the radio. "They are at the hospital! Get here now! I've taken (Y/n) into the car. I hope they won't find us." He spoke and Had a grabbed the radio. "Okay hobi calm down. We are around the corner. If you see them approach just drive away." Hoseok quickly responded. "Alright. I see your car."

Violet walked around and looked for the car since she saw them run to a car. Jada shot Violet in the legs with her silver bullets and kicked her on the floor. "Get her in cuffs now." She said and they dragged Violet away.

Rosé looked at Chaerin and they both tried to attack Jada but she was able to fight them off. Violet kicked the officers off and ran to the car door and shot the lock. (Y/n) screamed and hurried his face in Hoseok's chest cause he was scared. Violet was about to shoot (Y/n) and Hoseok but Chaerin pulled her away. More officers showed up and they needed to escape. Rosé and violet used a grappling hook and went to the roof of the hospital then made there was across and to the front of the hospital. They crawled threw a vent on the roof and it brought them to a vent that was just above the entry.

They kicked open the small vent gate and all Jumped down. Jada had her team close behind but Violet opened the door to the car and they all Jumped in and drove off to their safe house. Jada made it outside of the hospital after she dealt with some people who were scared. She walked out and didn't see the car. "Fuck. Now we have to track them down again." Namjoon patted her shoulder. "Don't worry okay?" He smiled and pecked her lips before heading back inside with her.

***

The three girls had made it back to the safe house. They lost one car and the other one was badly damaged. Rosé can't use her car since it was low on gas. "What are we gonna do now?"  Rosé said and looked at them. "Well we don't have many options." Violet said and sighed.

Chaerin shook her head. "I have another safe house that is 2 miles away buy we will need to take the bus to get there. They most likely have a tracker on us." She sighed. "Pack up your things ladies. Were moving out." She said and went to her room to pack. Violet grabbed her bags and weapons from the trunk. Rosé went to her room. She packed her things but kept the picture of her brother in her hand.

The three of them walked out of the house and headed to the bus stop. They put on disguises and got on the bus once it arrived. They sat down in seats and just went on their phones.  Chaerin was looking at the cameras from her old safe house and saw that Jada had arrived there. 'Good thing we are far from that place.' She thought and relaxed for the rest of the way there.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! Let me know what you thought about this chapter! And ill see you in the next one bye lovesss 💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕