Epilogue

"All I can do now, is remember the good times with you."

A/n: one of my favorite BTS songs😌😭😢 it. Makes me cry everytime I hear it.

Hoseok's P.O.V

Its been twelve years since the kids were born, they are going to turn thirteen in a week and they are already in sixth grade. I didnt think that the years would go by so fast. And I didnt think that the kids would be able to be happy again.

I drove them to school and dropped them off. Normally, That would be your job (Y/n). But you arent here to do it, I can't even tell the kids that it's my fault you're gone. Because of my stupid coworker running her damn mouth to you that day you came to pick up. The kids.

If she hadn't told you what I did, maybe you would he in my arms. She was the one who drugged me. Who forced me to sleep with her. I love you, you Were the only one I wanted (Y/n). You're gone and Its all my fault.

I drove up to the graveyard where you were buried. I walked down the row until I found your grave. I fell to my knees. "Its been a year since you left us..a year since I made that horrible mistake. If I hadn't did any of that, you wouldn't have ran out into the street and that truck wouldn't have hit you." I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my face. I couldn't stop crying, it's my fault you're gone. But I promised you one thing my love. "I will never let anything harm our kids. I will protect them with my life." From that day on, I did just that. I kept my kids safe. For you..each day I prayed that it was all a dream and that I would wake up with you next to me. But it never would happen..

***

I woke up with a cold sweat running down my back I felt the pillow next to me and felt someone on it. I took my shaky hand and saw your face. "B-Babe." I said with a scared tone. "Hoseok, go to sleep. You finally wake up from sleeping for the past 2 days and it just so happened to be now." I felt my heart racing. Thinking I lost you. Was that all a dream. I wondered to myself since I was too scared to fall asleep I just wrapped my arms around You and kissed your neck. "I am never letting you go. I'm yours forever." I said into your ear. I'm going to love you for the rest of my life and definitely distance myself from that slutty co-worker of mine.

A/n: did yall really think I was gonna kill you guys off? If you been reading my stories or even this one. You would know that anything I write in italics is a dream or flash back! This is really the end and yes your kids are 12 and in middle school now. I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you in my other books! Bye lovesss and thanks for reading! ❤💜❤❤💜❤💜💜❤❤❤💜❤❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜💜❤❤💜💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜❤❤💜💜💜❤💜💜❤💜❤💜💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜💜❤💜❤💜💜💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜💜❤💜❤💜❤💜💜❤💜💜💜❤❤💜💜❤💜❤💜💜💜💜❤💜❤❤💜💜❤💜💜❤💜💜💜💜💜💜