14

Chapter 14- The final Plan

Rosé's P.O.V

This was and will be the las straw. I found out that Jada had killed CL because it came up on the news. Jada was known as a hero and we were still known as the villains. This is the last and final time I will plan something. And this time we will win.

I sat in bed and just thought about the idea of me winning and getting what I want. I never once thought about failure and I planned out a very detailed plan with Violet and we were both sure that it was going to work. It had to!

"So we head into the base and plant the bombs in the front and explode them from the car. Then we both go to the roof and slide in through the vents. We find a way to Jadas office, kill her, and then kill (Y/n)." I said as we went over the plan. "Okay. This seems like it could work. I just hope your right." She looked at me while she spoke. "I told you that this is the last time and if we fail, we turn ourselves in ok?" She said and I nodded.

I promised her that I would stop and I will. I just really need this to work. This was my only hope at solving my revenge issues. I walked over to the area where my room was and picked up the bag of weapons. I looked at Violet. "Get ready. This is the last time I do this. It's all over today."

***

We finished getting ready and headed out to the car. We put in the location and drove off. Part of me was nervous and the other half of me wasn't so nervous. This plan is more thought out and will get the job done faster. We parked the car by the big building and ripped off the license plates and lit them on fire. We left them in a Bush and watched it burn before putting it out.

We watched out for security and ran to the front of the base and placed three bombs at the front. We sat behind a big tree that was around the base and set them off. The first one exploded and many people rushed out to see the commotion. We didnt see Jada and figured that she was still inside. We set off the next bomb and those people got blown up. Body parts and blood were everywhere. People were screaming and trying to crawl away. Me and Violet  just watched and laughed.

More people came out and this time were armed. But we set off the third one and those people got blown up as well. There were a whole lot of people dead. Just about fifty people were killed from our bombs. We saw that more men and women rushed out to see the bodies on the floor. Namjoon had rushed outside and we heard him talk on his radio.

"Look for the car, this could be Rosé and Violet." Namjoon said. "Jada and Hoseok are protecting (Y/n) in the office. Send 2 of your guards to protect the office door." He said and then ran off to see the dead bodies. I looked at Violet and she looked back. We knew where to go and that we would need people. So Violet called in a few friends and they showed up to fight Namjoon and his men. Me and Violet used that opportunity to enter the base and head to Jada's office. This is where the fun would begin.

We ran down a hall and there was 2 guards walking in our direction. "Rosé and Violet are running in our direction-" before he could finish talking into the radio Violet pounced on him and stabbed him in the eyes. I ran to the other guy and took out my sai and threw them at his stomach. I then dragged the blades up his body and split him in half. Violet shot the other one in his head and smashed it with her boots.

After dealing with them we ran even more and finally arrived at Jada's office. There were two more guards and I decided to take my shot gun and shoot them in the throat. They fell to the ground and then we walked up to the door and kicked it open. But when we opened it no one was inside,However I did noticed that the wall infront of us shifted a little. We fully stepped in and the lights were turned off a door was locked and we were trapped. The lights turned on and There was Jada and Hoseok in front of us.

"Finally I get to see you face to face Hoseok. All those years I waited for this moment. Right when you're about to have your family. I wonder where (Y/n) is." Hoseok had a smirk on his face as if I didn't know where he was hiding (Y/n). I pushed past them and removed a piece of the wall and the whole thing opened and there was (Y/n).

"You see Hoseok. You and Jada think that you are smart, but you really arent." I laughed and looked at Violet. "Kill Jada." She nodded and took out her knife and got closer to her. I walked over to (Y/n) and pointed my gun at his stomach. "Its etheir (Y/n) or your future kids that die." I smirked and waited for a response.

All I saw was Hoseok look at (Y/n) and some gunshots went off. I looked at Violet and she was okay but fighting with Jada. I looked down and saw a large bullet hole in my chest. Everything went foggy for a while and then I collapsed. After that everything was dark.

***

Suddenly a flash of light woke me up and my eyes opened. I was in a cold bright room. I looked out of the clear glass window and saw Jada. "Oh you're awake. You're friend Violet has quite the smart mouth so we put her in another containment unit and she'll be sent to a prison just like you will. But we put in a special request to have you separated. She is going to the east and you'll be going west. You get one phone call. This is the rest of your life. Enjoy Rosé." She smirked and walked off.

I just screamed and cried. It was over completely over. And now I knew that me and Violet would be completely separated. I hope that we could actually make it work. But maybe it should get cut off. I just dont know what I could do to fix all of this. Maybe one day I'll be free. Maybe one day all of this will be okay. But for now, I accept my fate.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment. The book is almost done! 2 more chapters till the epilogue! And then it will be the end. I'll see you in the next one. Bye lovesss ❤💜❤💜❤❤💜💜💜💜💜❤💜❤💜💜❤💜❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜