Prologue

"Tell me you love me and say it proud."

A/n: new book, I'm kind of excited for it hehe. Enjoy!

Hoseok's P.O.V

The sun was shining as our moans were heard throughout the apartment. Me making love to my husband of 2 years. I remember all of it like it was yesterday everything. They way his (S/c) looked on a warm day. How his (H/c) hair blew in the wind when we would go on road trips. They way he smiled. My husband, Jung (Y/n). I was happy to marry him. It was the best day of my life. I told him that one day we will move into a big house and have kids of our own. My friends were happy for me. Everything was perfect, (Y/n) lit up anyone's world. I just wish he..nevermind. You'll find out soon.

I sat in our room holding him after we got done making love. I remember looking into his (E/c) eyes. And saying.  "I'll never let anything bad happen to you." He looked at me and smiled. "Your my hope." I guess you could say that he was the one who always kept my spirits up. Throughout highschool when Jennie and her gang would bully him, he always kept a smile on his face because I made him feel that way. 

I've always looked back at the things o never did and I've wondered what it took me to get here. To finally have him and make him feel special. I hate to see him unhappy or in a not so good mood. I found my way into his heart and brightened things up. He was my sunshine and I am his Hope. I never wanted to see him in this condition. I hated seeing him in that hospital bed. It sucks that he's still there.

I couldn't ever look at the situation the same again. The person who did this would rot in hell. Can you imagine what it would feel like to loose someone so dear to your heart? "Hoseokie time to get up." I would hear him say when I  would miss my alarm for work. The things he did for me. He didn't have to do that for me. But he did. No one but him has ever shown me love like that.

I failed to protect him. I failed my mission. 'God (Y/n) I miss you dearly. Please wake up.. Please wake up.' I thought looking at his body.

Still confused? Well I'll explain more. He is unconcious in a hospital bed because of a tragic incident that took place. I just wish I could take it all back. Back before this happened

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this prologue. More will be explained in the first chapter. Right now you have a background Idea on what happened.  Stay tuned bye lovesss 💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕