07

Chapter 07- Explain

3rd Person P.O.V

Hoseok was in shock. He nearly dropped his phone on the floor. "B-Baby? S-Sunhine?" He held the males hand. "W-What do you mean? I'm your husband." (Y/n) had a confused look on his face. "I'm married?" He looked at his stomach. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BIG ASS LUMP!!! IS IT A TUMOR? AM I GOING TO DIE? IS IT A BOMB THAT A FOREGIN GOVERNMENT PERSON PLACED INSIDE ME? IS IT A BUNCH OF SCORPION EGGS? IS IT A GIANT CHICKEN THAT I NEVER DIGESTED?" he started to freak out and his sister let out a chuckle. So did Namjoon and Hoseok glared at them. "No baby. Calm down. Those are our children inside of you. They are healthy and growing strong."

(Y/n)'s eyes went wide. "I thought d-dad said he got rid of my-" Bad a covered his mouth. "We don't talk about that brother." She looked at Hoseok and Namjoon. "Can me and my brother get some Damn privacy?!" Hoseok nodded and walked out with his head hanging low. Namjoon followed him and they walked out of the room and closed the door behind them.

"You may not remember but that is something we agreed no one will know. You remember how dad kept us locked in that basement when we were kids right?" (Y/n) nodded. "Yes I remember he gulped. "Well dad didn't remove it from you." She looked at him. "It was a lie he told just so that he could do his sick experiments on you." (Y/n) nodded. "Listen, I know this is a lot to take in and try to remember. But whatever you do. Don't tell Hoseok. We don't know what he'll do."

"Who's Hoseok?" He asked with a tilt of his head. "The male who was on the verge of tears. Your husband! The father of your children!" She said. "My Niece and and nephew." She smiled softly. "You may not remember a lot right now. But its my job and Hoseoks to help you remember." (Y/n) nodded. "You two can come in." She said and opened the door. They were sitting in chairs across from the room. Suddenly an officer ran into the room. "We lost her location." He said and Jada walked over. "You get your team to track her ass down. Namjoon go with him." She planted a kiss on his cheek. "Hoseok we are gonna have to explain what's going on to (Y/n)" she smiled softly and turned to him.

***

Rosé was walking through the house found the tracker attached to her shoe and threw it down the toilet. She looked at CL. "So where is this girl you told me about?" Chaerin looked at her. "She'll be here. I know you are eager my child but you must wait."

She walked away and headed into the kitchen to prepare lunch. A few moments later a knock was heard and Chaerin walked to the door. She opened it. "Ah Violet. Your here dear." She smiled at her and they hugged. "Rosé meet Violet." Their eyes locked and Rosé got lost in Violet's gray eyes as she shook her hand. "Nice to meet you." She said and then turned to Chaerin.

"She knows about the plan right?" Chaerin nodded. "I told Violet everything. Don't worry. She's smart and knows how to blend in well. Maybe she can help you get better at disguises." Chaerin chuckled and went back to preparing lunch.

Violet looked over at Rosé. "Well if you need help with disguises. Its honestly all in the makeup and hair." She stated and tied up Rosé's hair up and then put on a wig cap. She slid on a short blue wig. Then added in some freckles with some eyeshadow and told her to put in blue contacts so that her eyes would appear blue. "There you go. At first glance you are unrecognizable. That is the key point in a disguise. Now you can practice on me." Rosé nodded.

She tied up doves hair and slid on a wig cap then put a pink wig on her head she added a few fake beauty marks with eyeliner and then picked up the black eye contacts and had her put those on. "There you go." Violet looked in a mirror and smiled. "You did amazing. And will more hours of my training it will be perfect." She giggled. "Now lets go eat before our first mission."

Chaerin looked at them and held up her guns since she couldn't recognize them but then realized it was them. "Oh shit. Violet you trained her well." Chaerin sat down as well and all three of them ate. They enjoyed the food Chaerin had prepared. The entire time Rosé took glances at Violet and smiled to herself. 'Shes so beautiful.' The female thought and continued to eat.

***

After explaining everything to (Y/n) he still didn't remember but understood what he needed to do incase Rosé showed up. An hour went by and it was silent in the hospital room. Hoseok held his husbands hand and (Y/n) blushed cause to him it was his first time being touched in this way.

Suddenly there was a huge explosion in the parking lot and Jada's team went to check it out while Hoseok stayed with his lover. Violet and Rosé snuck into the hospital and pretended to be nurses once again. The doctors didn't notice as they walked through but did try talking to them. Violet told them off and they searched for the room.

Outside Chaerin was lighting cars on fire as a distraction so that all of Jada's men would be outside. They chased down Chaerin and Had a shot a silver bullet into her leg making her fall down. She quickly got back up and got in the car. She radioed Violet and Rosé, "abort the mission now!" She said and the two jumped out of a nearby window and landed on a small roof. The jumped down to the sidewalk and got in Violets car and drove off.

Just as both cars made it out Jada was mad she couldn't get them. "I want 10 cars after them now!" She said and ran back in to check on Hoseok and (Y/n). "Okay y'all are good right?" She said and they nodded. "Namjoon went to go track them down. I'm gonna keep watch. You two stay here and keep calm. They both nodded and Hoseok just looked at him. 'ill help you remember baby boy. I will.' He thought as they sat there in a comfortable silence.

A/n: Sorry for the long ass wait. I took some time off of wattpad and Had to finish 2 other books but I will be updating regularly. I am done with high school so I have more time now. Aside from work but I'm mostly free. But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Be sure to comment and vote! Let me know what you thought about the chapter! And ill see you in the next one bye lovesss❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕