06

Chapter 06- Running

Rosé's P.O.V

After leaving the hospital I made an escape route towards my car. That fucker Chanyeol snictched on me. Now that crazy bitch Jada is after me. I came for revenge, and that is what will happen.

I made it to my car and drove off. I heard police sirens and I had to dodge the cops so I drove through an alleyway and made a good distance away from them.

Being able to avenge my brother is something I wanted to do and honestly I dont understand why Chanyeol wouldn't want the same thung as me. Maybe it's just me who actually has a fucking brain. I digress, everything should go the way I need things to do. But its so unfortunate that at every turn something goes wrong.

***
3rd Person P.O.V

Hoseok and Jada returned to the hospital after gathering the Essentials needed for him And (Y/n).  He hoped that his pregnant lover would wake up soon. The thing that worried him the most was that he wasn't able to save his lover and that Rose would kill him.

They made their way back to Namjoon and (Y/n). "The hospital is now going to make sure that Rose never enters this hospital. Police are searching for her but they've had no luck as of now." Namjoon spoke with a saddened tone. "I just hope we can find her. Knowing her, the death of her brother is going to continue to be on her mind. And she wont stop until she gets what she wants. Which is (Y/n) lying in a casket." Hoseok shivered at Namjoon's words. Jada just looked at Namjoon. "We are going to put an end to this. I won't let my brother die." Jada looked at the gun in her hands. "We worked too hard and Came way too far to back down now."

Hoseok nodded. "So where would I stay for the night?" Namjoon looked at him. "You will stay here with (Y/n) Jada will be sleeping in a room near the main exit. And police wil guard the whole area. I will be on the roof just incace anyone tries to make an attack." They both nodded.

"Alright we have a plan in motion. Now lets move." They all go in their proper positions. Namjoon had a sleeping bag on the roof with him just incase he fell asleep. Jada made sure the bed was by the door just so she could act fast if anything happened. Hoseok got in the bed with (Y/n) he held the. Boy in his arms and kept him safe. "I wont let anything happen to you." He kissed the unconscious male's cheek and had his Gun near him just incase he needed to act fast.

Hoseok never thought that any of this would actually happen to him. Ever since they met he made a promise to keep the male safe. And that is what he would do.

Flashback starts

Hoseok's P.O.V

It was about 4 years ago when we first met. I remember the way his hair moved when the wind blew. How nervous he was when i was around him. The love he felt when we started dating.

"Hoseok where are we going? Its not normal for you to be this romantic." He chuckled. "Well for your information i can be very romantic especially when it comes to you." I smiled and walked with him to this cafe. We sat down and had a wonderful time. I took him to this park and we sat down and talked. Just really got to know eachother better. Thats when it happened. At that moment is when i started to fall for him. And now we are married with 2 babies on the way.

I just wish i could have him back in my arms.

Flashback ends

3rd Person P.O.V

Rose was sitting in her car. She was far from the hospital and tried to finda place in Korea that she could go to and hide out.  She decided to Dye her hair black and walk around with a mask. "Now i just have to find a place to get my hair dyed." As she looked through her phone she suddenly got a call. "Finnally." She spoke with the other person on the line. "Alright ill be there soon. Bye." She hung up and drove off to the other persons house.

She finally made it to the persons house and a woman opened the door. She stood there and looked at Rose. "So you finally decided to call me huh?" Rose nodded and the girl had a cigarette in her mouth. "Thank you for helping me Chaerin." The woman's eyes went Wide. "Just call me CL. I rather be called by my Alias."  Rose nodded. "So what now. Do we head to the hospital and kill them?" CL shook her head. "No we will wait for the perfect time. Now come inside. I have dinner prepared." Rose nodded and walked into Her house.

They sat down and ate dinner in silence before CL spoke up. "So you plan on getting revenge right?" Rose nodded. "Well if you want somone to feel the same pain you did. You must focus on the one thing that makes the person happy." Rose looked at her and continued to listen. "I see You have already done that. But you have a few flaws in your plan."

Rose looked up. "What would those be?" She raised and eyebrow ans CL held her glass of wine in her hand. "You aren't focused on your target. You are too worried abiut the others, and you aren't good at keeping your identity a secret." Rose gulped. "I am here to help so that is what I'll do." She winked and they kept on eating.

Soon it was time for bed and Rose went to the room that CL told her to go to. Rose took a shower and changed into comfortable clothing. She walked to the bed and looked at the picture of her brother on her phone. "Soon. Just you wait." She smiled and go under the blankets and went to sleep.

***

The next day, Hoseok was up and ready. He used the hospital bathroom to do his morning routine.  Everyone met infront of (Y/n)'s room to discuss a plan. Jada was going to start talking when a cough was heard. All three of them walked into (Y/n)'s room and he sat up. "Huh? Where am I? And who are you?" Thats when Hoseok's world came crashing down.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! Let me know what you thought about this chapter! And I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss 💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤❤💕❤💕💕❤❤💕💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕